Should I complain To Corp ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this even an issue. You are out of warranty. You are in your prorated period. If it was a Mom & Pop shop then they could override the issue but where talking about a major parts supplier that has rules in place. Why override something that is just following the rules.

Originally Posted By: raytseng
... the same car sold 6 times nets CA 6 sales tax transactions...

32.gif
Same here in Kentucky, and many other states. It does seem scandalous.

Originally Posted By: SeaJay
Originally Posted By: dishdude
1 day out of full replacement and they prorate? Wow. I'd say you ran into someone working the counter that lacks common sense.

Either that, or someone who works for a company with strict rules which can end up in termination if the rules are not followed to the letter.

Amen to that.

Originally Posted By: BearZDefect
Originally Posted By: oldmaninsc
... You give your opinion and people jump all over you for it.

It's a public faceless forum, so people will write whatever. If someone writes an irrelevant response I find it best to simply ignore that post altogether.

That's right! Some of the people sitting behind the computer get off on making others jump up and down and get all mad.. I know they been coming at me and getting frustrated that I don't fuel them..

Originally Posted By: BearZDefect
Originally Posted By: raytseng
... the same car sold 6 times nets CA 6 sales tax transactions...

32.gif
Same here in Kentucky, and many other states. It does seem scandalous.
May be it is because the item is sold again?

Do you know that somebody else pays income tax on their income even if the money was already income taxed for you and you pay them? Should that be allowed???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back