Settlement check from Apple .

Did anybody else get their settlement check ? We got two checks today . Each was for $92 and some change . I didn't know anything about a lawsuit but I'll sure take it . I checked , it's legit .
Did you receive settlement money without being a claimant? Rest assured that the law firm that went after Apple made out far better than you did.

I know , I'm just screwing with you .
I would love to quote Jack Black. :ROFLMAO: I got an Ipad. I hope I get my 92 pieces of silver. My friend's iPad started smoking while lying on his couch. I keep my devices only on inflammable surfaces when possible. Sorta quoting Bart Simpson there. Nonflammable. Although that's not so lucrative in case of impromptu combustion.

Last edited:
My Mom was a claimant on a lawsuit against a drug company . She received three checks over about a years time . Together they came to over 90k . The Attorneys sent a letter when it was all over that detailed how much their share came to . I don't remember the number but they made out BIG .

Did anybody else get their settlement check ? We got two checks today . Each was for $92 and some change . I didn't know anything about a lawsuit but I'll sure take it . I checked , it's legit .
Don't spend it till the check clears.

I just read the article. I don’t recall filing a claim but I did replace both batteries for $29 apiece at the Apple Store. That was right after Apple dropped the price from $89 if I remember correctly. Is that why we only got $46?

My wife got the check Saturday she wasn't expecting it. I remember I got a $25 check from Sears they over rated the horsepower of a lawnmower I purchased on clearance for $100 still using it 14 years later

Back