Search function

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, new here on BITOG site and really liking all the info so far. Couple of questions though. I've tried using the search function to find info on my specific vehicles and I've yet to return any results that really relate. What am I doing wrong? Also, I seen someone mention in a post to someone else to try searching the Chevy forums. Am I looking wrong, I cannot find any specific manufacture forum threads. Or was he talking other sites? Thanks for any help!!

One can go to Google and use it as follows:

search terms site:bobistheoilguy.com

I do okay with the search engine here, but it takes a bit of patience and figuring to get it to work the way you want.

Welcome Moto, yes when someone says Chevy forums they mean another website. And I've been here for years and still curse sometimes when using the search tool.

Usually I just google bobistheoilguy (as it's a unique enough identifier) and then my terms. It's a hack but works.

Thanks for the responses. I'm glad to know its not just me having the problems! I'll do the google search, thats how I ended up here anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back