Schaeffers Supreme 9000 5w-30, Ford F150 2.7 Ecoboost

Here is my latest UOA from my 2015 F150 with the 2.7 Ecoboost. I ran this oil a bit longer than I planned to, about 5900 miles. I took a long trip right before the oil change which put me over the 5000 I was planning on. Looks like a good report, except the Viscosity was a bit lower than the previous run. The oil life monitor was at about 40%, on track for a 10,000 mile interval. It sure seems like that would be way too long for this motor. I recently started using the truck for work, pulling an enclosed trailer at around 5000 lbs. I might go 5000 miles on this oil change, put the Schaeffers back in it.
15 F150-211128 copy.jpg

I'm always impressed by these 2.7s, fantastic little mills. A great looking report too, 7500 should be easily possible if you wanted.

Looks like a good report. Thanks for posting. I have a 2016 F150 with the same engine and same oil. My first run with Schaeffers. Hopefully mine will look this good.
How long are you planning on running it? I really like this oil so far, but this last run took the viscosity close to being out of the 30wt range, probably won't go quite as long this time.

I'm always impressed by these 2.7s, fantastic little mills. A great looking report too, 7500 should be easily possible if you wanted.
I'm a little hesitant to go much further than this last run, afraid the viscosity will end up being quite low. Maybe It's not that big of a concern? I do really like this engine, impressive so far given it's size.

How long are you planning on running it? I really like this oil so far, but this last run took the viscosity close to being out of the 30wt range, probably won't go quite as long this time.
I was planning on 7,500 but might cut it back since since this is the first run.

Last edited:
Back