Safety Kleen motor oil PDS

Good Morning gentlemen. Doing some maintenance and such from home. Found this reading online from Safety Kleen. 2nd one is their HDEO 5w40 CK4 oil I got a case of at discount thrunwork.

Last one is their 10w30 HDEO and 15w40 CK/SN rated oils.

Attachments

• IMG_9249.jpg
    IMG_9249.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_9250.jpg
    IMG_9250.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_9251.jpg
    IMG_9251.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
This is the stuff they use at your shop right? Does it hold up well? Hopefully they give you super discounted rates on oil for your own cars ;)

This is the stuff they use at your shop right? Does it hold up well? Hopefully they give you super discounted rates on oil for your own cars ;)
First things first:

We use the Safety Kleen “eco power synthetic 5w30 DEXOS 1 GEN 3 oil. And “ECO ULTRA 0w20 same DEXOS specs. We or “my works fleet” generates over 1,100 gal ised oil every two weeks. They credit us for every gallon of used oil they take and re-refine. We pay $1.90 per gallon for both 0w20 and 5w30. They pay is for our old coolant of credit our account.

They give us a credit every time Oil Filter Recyclers or OFR takes our old oil filters too.

Yes, I got a discount or 18% break on a case of their synblend oil also.

First things first:

We use the Safety Kleen “eco power synthetic 5w30 DEXOS 1 GEN 3 oil. And “ECO ULTRA 0w20 same DEXOS specs. We or “my works fleet” generates over 1,100 gal ised oil every two weeks. They credit us for every gallon of used oil they take and re-refine. We pay $1.90 per gallon for both 0w20 and 5w30. They pay is for our old coolant of credit our account.

They give us a credit every time Oil Filter Recyclers or OFR takes our old oil filters too.

Wow 1.90 per gallon is fantastic pricing

How much does the case of syn blend run you?

Wow 1.90 per gallon is fantastic pricing

How much does the case of syn blend run you?
On their website it’s $66~ and I got discount plus they will ship that case to my work so free shipping then I’ll throw it in trunk and take it home.

I’m amazed at how low NOACK % is for their CK4 10w30 and CK4/SN 15w40

Maybe the experts can weigh in on how that is.

On their website it’s $66~ and I got discount plus they will ship that case to my work so free shipping then I’ll throw it in trunk and take it home.

I’m amazed at how low NOACK % is for their CK4 10w30 and CK4/SN 15w40

Maybe the experts can weigh in on how that is.
Agreed bro! Even tho usually 10w30 and above have better noack numbers these are extraordinarily low.

Gotta say; both oils we use at work have no issues pumping thru guns And both bulk tanks are in un heated compressor room. Never an issue with either oil. Someday I’ll pick a vehicle and do a UOA.

First things first:

A gallon or quart?

As that’s pretty close to their quart pricing.

I’m sorry, I don’t believe you. I would double check that quote, as I said, that’s their quart cost.

$1.90 a gallon, if they keep this up maybe East Chicago will be for sale soon… 🤔
That’s word from my big boss. We do get a hefty credit for xxx amount of used oil they take. Maybe my big boss misspoke: BUT they wrote up the new oil they bring by gallon. We both(boss and I
) are probably wrong. I don’t get involved with $$$! Of stuff at work.

In other ON TOPIC subject matter, I don’t know how much per quart or gallon they charge for their anti freeze either. Don’t care either. I know their products work and nothings ever blown up.

That’s word from my big boss. We do get a hefty credit for xxx amount of used oil they take. Maybe my big boss misspoke: BUT they wrote up the new oil they bring by gallon. We both(boss and I
) are probably wrong. I don’t get involved with $$$! Of stuff at work.

Yeah. Your used oil cost will be indexed off natural gas. As well as how clean your feed stream is. Probably anywhere between ~25 and 75cpg is fairly typical right now.

Yeah. Your used oil cost will be indexed off natural gas. As well as how clean your feed stream is. Probably anywhere between ~25 and 75cpg is fairly typical right now.
I. called the boss bit ago and gave him amounts of each to re order Monday. The rep told him quart price went up so now it’s $2’11/quart for us. Still not too shabby for good oil I think. Thank You sir for the great info 👍🇺🇸

Foxtrot08: when you get a moment, can you tell us more about rerefined oils and what’s different from virgin crude? Appreciate it very much.

Foxtrot08: when you get a moment, can you tell us more about rerefined oils and what’s different from virgin crude? Appreciate it very much.

I’ll post some stuff up later tonight.

For the record:

1. I used to be SK’s largest U.S. based distributor.
2. We were their first US based distributor when they were Breslube and they produced a mud colored AW68
3. We opened a re-refinery of our own at one point.

Needless to say, there’s been some falling out between U.S. business wise. However, they still make good products.

I’ll post some stuff up later tonight.

For the record:

1. I used to be SK’s largest U.S. based distributor.
2. We were their first US based distributor when they were Breslube and they produced a mud colored AW68
3. We opened a re-refinery of our own at one point.

Needless to say, there’s been some falling out between U.S. business wise. However, they still make good products.
Very good sir. I’ll be watching for your post. Thank You

Canadian Wal-Mart ‘Tech 2000’ oils used to all be SK oils. But then they went to the SuperTech name, and they came up from the US.
You used to be able to buy SK oils at Princess Auto up here, but I haven’t seen them the last couple of times I was there.
I don’t think ‘retail’ customers can buy them up here anymore; just shops and municipal entities.

Back