Safe driving in the snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
A woman gets out or work late one night, only to discover that there is a foot of snow on the ground. To make matters worse, the snow is still coming down hard. Fearful of driving home, she remembers what her father told her when she was younger: "Just wait for a snowplow truck to come by, and follow in its path". She gets in her car, and sure enough, almost immediately a snow plow truck approaches. So she begins to follow it.

15 minutes go by... then a half hour... then 45 minutes. Every turn the snow plow truck makes, every time it stops, the woman stays right behind it. The truck driver notices this, so he stops the truck and walks over to the woman's car and says: "I noticed you've been following me for quite some time. Is everything alright ma'am?" In response she says: "Oh yes. My father taught me to follow a snow plow truck in bad weather. So that's what I'm doing". The truck driver says in response: "Okay. Well I just finished plowing the Home Depot parking lot, I'll be moving over to the Best Buy parking lot now".

laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back