Rutgers barred students from career fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
Actually, that is three different people I work with. First guy doesn't look THAT big...but he is 6' with broad shoulders, and needs a 4XL. (A 3X is too tight in the shoulders.) Second guy is my boss...nothing more than his being 6'5". Third guy is just huge...6'8", about 370lbs (none of it fat). He was 6' tall as a HS freshman and wearing men's sizes from age 11. His whole family is big guys...his grandfather was 6'10", his father is the "small" guy in the family at 6'4" and about 300lbs. (Seriously: he is the shortest of his three brothers.)

If this guy is really pale and doesn't mind having his entire body shaved, he should audition for the role of Judge Holden in James Franco's "Blood Meridian".

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Macy's sells men's suit separates starting at $14.99. If they can't afford to buy one of those,they have no business being in college. They need to be working.

$14.99?! LOL

They are a little more than that. But not terribly expensive. That's what I bought my son for his "college" suit. If the one I bought my son is navy blue, you're telling me I have to go buy him another one in gray or black because of some arbitrary dress code? And what if the next dean decides no pin strips? Buy him another suit because the one he has has pin stripes?

And doesn't the dean mean spectrophotometer not spectropolarimeter?

Seriously,their "Value" line or whatever they call it. Slacks $14.99. Coat $14.99. It's not an Armani but it will meet dress code :p

Seriously,their "Value" line or whatever they call it. Slacks $14.99. Coat $14.99. It's not an Armani but it will meet dress code :p

Modern business is looking good and presentable not meeting dress code with cheap clothing you'd never wear again.

Macy's used to be a bit more upscale than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back