Russia Has A New Electric Car That's Totally Going To Destroy Tesla

18 wheeler style running boards? How high up is this thing? ground clearance looks low, Is the battery pack made of lead acid batteries?

Getting past the click bait title, IMO the car is horribly ugly.
Collin Woodard must be taking LSD combined with a fair dose of crack and a bottle of vodka to give the kind of description that he does...
"the gorgeous styling and perfect proportions, there is nothing at all that anyone could possibly say about the Amber that is negative. The rest of the world should probably just stop making cars at the point because there is no way anyone will ever come up with anything more stylish than what you’re looking at here. It’s an absolute masterpiece of design that will absolutely go down in history alongside the Ferrari 250 GTO, Jaguar E-Type, and Mercedes-Benz 300SL".

I
Getting past the click bait title, IMO the car is horribly ugly.
Collin Woodard must be taking LSD combined with a fair dose of crack and a bottle of vodka to give the kind of description that he does...
"the gorgeous styling and perfect proportions, there is nothing at all that anyone could possibly say about the Amber that is negative. The rest of the world should probably just stop making cars at the point because there is no way anyone will ever come up with anything more stylish than what you’re looking at here. It’s an absolute masterpiece of design that will absolutely go down in history alongside the Ferrari 250 GTO, Jaguar E-Type, and Mercedes-Benz 300SL".

I think he's being sarcastic.

I would rather have it, than anything tesla makes.
Probably priced in a realistic way also.
Drive it for 7 years, scrap it, buy a new one.
Do that 5 times, likely still spent less than a tesla, and get a new vehicle regularly.
Having driven 2 tesla cars, they were not impressive in the slightest. Maybe someday the allure of tesla will reach me, but hasn't yet.

I am glad so many of you are getting the same "chuckle reaction" that I got when I first saw this. This reminded me also of a joke told by Bob Lutz......what do you call 4 Pontiac Azteks on a dealer's lot? Answer; A lifetime supply.....:ROFLMAO:

Who would steal the design of the Fiat Multipla?

e81qxlylnmfb1.jpg

Place sanctions on this one already for god's sake.
Russia is using smartphones for navigation in their missiles and drones.

Russia also displayed a robotic "combat dog" with a gun mounted on it at a weapons convention that turned out to be a consumer grade toy you could buy on ali baba.

This monstrosity is probably vaporware unless they are using basic tech like from a Baker Electric:

1903 Baker Electric.jpg

Back