Roth IRA fees

I have a Fidelity self directed Roth IRA. Total fees zero. Stock trading fees, zero.
I do not think it would be advisable to own a Roth IRA in a fee charging insurance company like Prudential.
One thing to watch out for in Fidelity is if you have a large enough account, they will assign you an account executive. This service is also free, but it is likely he will try and sell you inappropriate products like an annuity or a fee charging managed account. As with any other salesman, just say no.

I have a Fidelity self directed Roth IRA. Total fees zero. Stock trading fees, zero.
I do not think it would be advisable to own a Roth IRA in a fee charging insurance company like Prudential.
One thing to watch out for in Fidelity is if you have a large enough account, they will assign you an account executive. This service is also free, but it is likely he will try and sell you inappropriate products like an annuity or a fee charging managed account. As with any other salesman, just say no.
I said NO and they have not contacted me in many many years. I like that about a company.

yeah. I have a Roth IRA , it is held at Fidelity. only fee's are the fees built into any of their investment products. Same thing applies to many other borkerage houses.. no fees except what is built into a mutual fund.

I suggest you move your money.

They touch base once in a blue moon, but are not pushy at all.

You might want to carefully check withdrawal fees and annual limits (free) to your new Roth IRA custodian, especially if that is an annuity.

Back