Rotated the tires.

Love the Quick Jack. So easy to use and lifts up nicely.

IMG_1836.jpg

Did mine yesterday, too! Except I still use a HF Steel 3-ton floor jack, two jack stands, 18V Ridgid 1/2" Impact Gun.

I dread taking wheels/tires off and putting them back on. Even on my RX350, they are a Pain. I've basically learned to just sit down on the driveway in front of the wheel, use a little bit of my legs to hold the wheel/tire up while I get it on the studs. This is the fastest way.

I was pretty proud of myself last night. I walked out of the house at 6:16 pm, grabbed the impact gun, 21mm wheel socket, 2 nitrile gloves, 1/2" x 6" extension and dragged all that to the car/driveway. Jacked the front up on the front crossmember, went and got two jackstands, put them under the front jack points, took off all the locking lug nuts, jacked the rear up on the center crossmember and started taking lug nuts and wheels off. Got them switched up, all the lug nuts back on, tight, lowered the rear, torqued, lowered the front, torqued, put everything up and looked that clock, 6:39.

Gotta get the Tundra next.

Would love to have a 2post lift or quick jack but no garage and driveway is sloped.

Like Hillbilly, I used a Pittsburgh 3T jack from HF. Although I don’t use jack stands, just grab the donut out of the trunk. Did mine today. Hers yesterday

I’m definitely leaning toward a Quick Jack as a near-future purchase.

An actual two-post lift is a bit further down the road… 😎

What model of Quick-Jack do you have? Have you had any issues with it? I've been on the fence about grabbing one for a while now..
I got the BL-7000SLX I also got the rail extensions and lift adapters for a truck. It worked out to be the same price as buying new. I got the open box set. They run open boxes every now and then when customers either return for a later or smaller set. Mine have been great. Lifts our 2016 Suburban no issues.

Here is the link for the open box.

The 7k lb capacity is a little concerning for me.....well, not that much, it's not like I'm going to buy one anytime soon.

I would rather have a lot more cushion for my larger vehicles (6000 and 6500 lbs). If I have am able to build a shop and put a 2-post lift in it, it will be a 10k lb lift.

I rotate my tires front to back same side for many years....Have had great luck on tire wear..So I just jack up one side and rotate then the other side and I am done...I use the rubber hockey puck looking thing on my jack and jack stands and use the pinch weld to lift...

Back