RIP Gary Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am shocked to hear this news. I never posted much but I read a lot and Gary was probably one of the smartest if not the smartest posters on this board. He will be sorely missed at BITOG. I wish his family peace at this time. This is tough to stomach for me so I cant imagine what his family has gone through. I am saying a prayer for them.

Last edited:
Just saw this.

Gary is very sensible, always gives common sense to all of us.

Prayer with his family!!!

Gary and tangled a lot and agreed on almost nothing but I always learned something from our conversations. His knowledge of lubricants and filters will be missed on this board.

RIP and I hope his family is well.

Gary Allan was always a pleasure to read in a thread, since he was both witty and well informed.
This entire thread is really a tribute to the man.
Our time in this life is short, and to be well regarded and well remembered by so many speaks volumes about the way Gary lived his life.
Everyone talks the talk.
Gary Allan walked the walk.

I'm rather shocked and very sorry to hear of Gary Allan's death. My sympathy to his family and friends. I am not a regular on BITOG and Gary didn't know me but over the years I've read many many of Gary's post and I liked him alot.

Gary Rest in Peace

Paul

Wow, Im just now seeing this. I only knew Gary on here, he was very knowledgeable and always witty. I always looked forward for his response on certain topics. My condolences to his family.

Wow. Just saw this am was shocked. Gary is in a much better place and will be reunited with family and friends one day. God Bless his family.

Wow, he was a very good man indeed in the posts and dealings I've had with him. I am still in shock and wish I had seen this sooner.

My condolences go out to his family, and if they are reading this let it be known that he was a great man and will be missed dearly by not only his family, but the local community and all those who had the wonderful opportunity to speak with him both via the internet and in person. God Bless, may you rest in peace friend.

Last edited:
Wow ... this is a big shock! Gary was always fun to debate with, and you could tell he enjoyed a good debate. All of BITOG will miss him. RIP Gary.

I am shocked and saddened to hear of Gary's passing. I had followed his postings for years and developed a fondness and admiration for who he was and what he represented. I still cannot believe that this has happened.

It is funny, I just found out today he died in the other thread. It's odd that I get a feeling of sadness now on this site for the passing of someone I did not know in person. He had a unique sense of humor, but was informative at the same time.

I will miss his epic battles with SuperBusa.

Again, rest in peace.

I dont post much here mainly lurk here and there. Gary PM'ed me a few times and we had a great conversation. Very intelligent man and a good guy. God Bless him and his family.

Wow, I had no idea. I was wondering why he hasn't posted lately. I will really miss his posts.

RIP and my thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

-Dennis

There must be such a thing as BITOG kinship. Reading and writing here we establish some kind of connection with people, even if one-way between people who have never met...

To read this topic about my #1 BITOG member, announced by one I consider my brother in spirit, gives me a real heavy heart.

Gary, may you bask in nearness to your maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back