Ricer Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rice Joke #1: You know you’re a ricer when your car can’t clear the pebbles in your driveway
Rice Joke #2: You know you’re a ricer when you have a Type-R coffee mug
Rice Joke #3: You know you’re a ricer when you have a giant muffler for your rear end.
Rice Joke #4: You know you’re a ricer when you have a “My other car is a civic” bumper sticker
Rice Joke #5: You know you’re a ricer when you have neons for your pants
Rice Joke #6: You know you’re a ricer when your car is sponsored by Uncle Ben’s
Rice Joke #7: You know you’re a ricer when you get free chopsticks in the mall parking lot
Rice Joke #8: You know you’re a ricer when you cant see cop car lights thru ur tinted windows
Rice Joke #9: You know you’re a ricer when your spoiler can’t clear low-flying aircraft
Rice Joke #10: You know you’re a ricer when you’re driving a bowl full of noodles
Rice Joke #11: You know you’re a ricer when your decals conceal your entire yellow paint job
Rice Joke #12: You know you’re a ricer when you have chopsticks for short shifters
Rice Joke #13: You know you’re a ricer when have a spoiler collection
Rice Joke #14: You know you’re a ricer when your name is victor and your chin hits the steering wheel
Rice Joke #15: You know you’re a ricer when you have so many dash toys you can’t see out ur windshield
Rice Joke #16: You know you’re a ricer when you have alteeza taillights on ur house
Rice Joke #17: You know you’re a ricer when you get kicked out of the AirCare building
Rice Joke #18: You know you’re a ricer when you lost to a bike in a drag race
Rice Joke #19: You know you’re a ricer when you have neons and ground effects for your bed

Redneck joke #1-100: You know you're a redneck when you keep posting "Ricer" jokes online...
tongue.gif

"Rice Joke #8: You know you’re a ricer when you cant see cop car lights thru ur tinted windows"

Oh! That one's hurtful!

Just kidding, my tint's not THAT dark.
smile.gif

quote:

Originally posted by wantin150:
Compensating for a lack of something by making fun of other people?
lol.gif

I'd say the only ones compensating are those who turn an otherwise undistinguished econobox into a multicolored, flashing, flatus-imitating, soot covered rolling obscenity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back