Results with leaks stopping with high mileage oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put in 10w30 Pennzoil High Mileage with a Fram High Mileage filter. I drove 300 miles yesterday after change & parked over night in driveway. No drips at all. Checked oil & it's still full. I drove it 40 miles this morning and back to house. Left in drive way and no oil leaking still. Hope this holds.

02 jeep wrangler 4.0. Started at 65,000 with Quaker State Defy and Maxlife 5w30 both conventional. Now have 165,000 no leaks. Having a hard time finding both in conventional. Now they are synthetic blend.

I drove the s10 to work and back. Along with leaving work for lunch. Total around 70-75 miles today. No drips at work all day or so far after getting home. Along with the no drips I have noticed when at idle/coming to stop. My oil pressure is also higher resulting in smoother idle. With GTX HM it was going below 40 down to 30-35. With Pennzoil HM it's steady at 40. I've parked truck in driveway again with no white cardboard box under it. I am really blown away so far in how quickly I'm seeing results. I ran the GTX HM a couple of OCI. I'm guessing Pennzoil/SOPUS is using a seal conditioner my s10s RMS really likes. My 2.8L engine is loving it. I'm hoping I see better burnoff resistance as well. Will update as time progresses and bump thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back