Replacing Driver's Seat to Original Position After Service

Can t b political, AutoMechanic, you work for gestapo?
Haha no I work at a huge dealership. We sell and service just about every brand. I’m in the Subaru part. Nothing political at all. What I meant by current situation is the pandemic customers have to drive in the quick lane because of that.

#firstworldproblems

Years ago when I still let shops touch my vehicles, they even left in that paper floor mat protector instead of taking it out!
After getting burned on a survey for not using a floor mat(when we did). I started leaving them in. That way the customer knew they were used. There was a trash can right by where the cars were parked for pick as the customers paid their bill, so if they didn’t want it they could pitch it.

The expectations of people blows us all away on a weekly basis. Everything should be perfect for the lowest possible cost and the fastest turn around time. Like there is some huge bag of gold thrown to the shop by an outside source to cover all expenses and we are doing this just to stay out of prison. No other customers have their vehicle there with a problem first, that is not a priority.

Also I’ve already spent 100s or 1000s of dollars at my normal shop or crappy chain that hasn’t fixed it they told me I needed to take it to the dealer there’s a simple fix for it.

If you unhook my battery the presets and volume better be exactly what they were before. My seat can’t be moved. Although you need to test drive my vehicle for a concern safety is not my problem. We will make sure not to leave you any fuel in it either so you can have that test drive that only happens “after you drive it for a while”. However if I want you to replace my fuel pump I’ll fill the tank to the max on the way in.

The lunch run we are taking is to give you FREE test drive miles on your car for a complaint we are trying to address and duplicate. The amount of charity work the average tech gives is crazy. I know you think we should be dedicated to your vehicle 8 hours a day and only change you like a half hour to an hour for whatever we did.

🙄🍕😜🤷‍♂️
It’s not free work. It’s repaid in pizza by management. 😂

Back