Replacement 21” blade for 90’s Craftsman Mowers

I keep a second mower for my rural property. It’s a 90’s Craftsman self propelled rear drive 21” mower. I was cutting the lawn for a neighbour who has a rec property but recently had surgery and can’t come out to cut his lawn.

Just my luck there was a large rock hidden in the overly tall grass, and it finished off my already battered blade. Home Depot had nothing to match the blade but Cambodian Tire had the exact match with a 21”Husqvarna blade. Here’s the blade. The label hides the centre hole. This hole is the exact same diameter as the craftsman blade and the shape is a perfect match as well.

82B0D7A3-51AC-4E34-B798-3D0E5F8DFDE4.jpeg

Last edited:
Very helpful information. I have the same mower and am now using generic “fits-all” type blades with poor results. What is the Husqvarna part number? Can’t make it out in the picture.

Insane that the label covers the hole. I guess they want proof it was not installed for returns reasons. But they could put a picture of the hole on there.

Very helpful information. I have the same mower and am now using generic “fits-all” type blades with poor results. What is the Husqvarna part number? Can’t make it out in the picture.
I tilted up the mover and shot this out of focus selfie. “Replaces OEM # 532406712” Funny how this suddenly becomes a sought-after genuine Husqvarna blade.

DCF3A45E-6F24-412A-88CE-02910F62D8D8.jpeg

Last edited:
Back