Remember the buck a quart Trop Artic bonanza

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it was at Dollar Tree stores? I think I've found out why it was being discounted: sealing issues on the cap. Every single bottle I bought there is not airtight, and the oil is leaking out. Even stored right side up, the oil is like migrating out and staining the wall in my garage!

I'll give kudos to Trop Artic: it not only does not drain back and off parts when the engine is off, it could potentially find it's way out of your engine through the oil cap if it isn't on tight!

Same thing happens with green GC...maybe a connection
wink.gif

rumor rumor
grin.gif

Reminds me of the Superflo commercials where the oil has like a face and a head when it's rushing through the oil passages. Trop Artic does the same, but when the engine is off.
stooges.gif

I was going through my oil shrine today and found 5w30 syn blend trop artic leaking on the side of the bottle, not opened.

I have not associated Pork rinds with my trop artic stash( I am not sure I want to try to compare). It may have a fatty or food like smell though.

Quote:

This is off topic....

But has anyone noticed that TropArtic smells like fried pork rinds ??

I didn't want to say anything but now that you brought it up..don't be surprised of your engine starts squealing...
grin.gif

Quote:

This is off topic....

But has anyone noticed that TropArtic smells like fried pork rinds ??

offtopic.gif
but all that cholesterol can't be good for
your car. Maybe you should add a Lipitor at oil change.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back