Redpocket Verizon Review

RP just notified/ texted me that my annual plan will expire in 1 day .
I went to renew my annual plan last night and noticed that the Auto Pay was enabled so I guess there's no additional info I can add from here. I kinda feel guilty paying $8.25 a month for Verizon service. :p

^^ That^^
I never used Ebay to buy Red Pocket service, I signed up on their website and did a monthly autopay family plan, cost was $70 actual payment for three lines and used it for many, many years, enjoyed fantastic service for maybe 5 years or so.

Due to a killer deal T Mobile offered me I recently moved over the them but I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to Redpocket and maybe one day will be back to them after my TMobile deal ends.
let us know how t mobil is working compared to the red pocket, and what was the killer deal t mobil offered ?

I'm not sure how long you were able to buy "Add Ons" but here's is what they offer if you need some .

Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 11-09-45 Line details MzExOTgx - Red Pocket Mobile.jpg

Interesting plan for sure. I haven’t heard of RedPocket. Our Verizon bill is about $300 but we could never be limited on data me and my sister and my dad would all go over on it like we did before the unlimited plan. I just purchased the iPhone 15 Pro but it’s not locked to a certain carrier. We haven’t had luck with any other company though so even when I get my own phone plan in the future I’ll probably stick with the regular Verizon especially since I use data like crazy lol.

Interesting plan for sure. I haven’t heard of RedPocket. Our Verizon bill is about $300 but we could never be limited on data me and my sister and my dad would all go over on it like we did before the unlimited plan. I just purchased the iPhone 15 Pro but it’s not locked to a certain carrier. We haven’t had luck with any other company though so even when I get my own phone plan in the future I’ll probably stick with the regular Verizon especially since I use data like crazy lol.
Wow, $300. I guess we all buy stuff that makes us happy. How many lines for $300. ?
I am not in anyway discrediting you for choosing to use Verizon directly as many people do not ever have to think about paying less for something, even if it's the same exact service minus maybe some handholding. But if looking to save money, there are tons of unlimited plans available, no contract from ALL three cell companies themselves and tons of unlimited plans available from third party providers that use those same three networks. Redpocket is one of them that offers all three carriers.

If you wanted to stay with Verizon I am guessing you have 3 lines? Anyway here is their no contract plans. You not getting free phones with this though (and there is no such thing as free anyway)

Just keep in mind with Verizon nothing is what it appears in the sense they add taxes and fees where companies like Redpocket do not. Also some other plans like Cricket from ATT do not. Possible even some from Verizon and TMoble last I knew does not (we have TMobile) but have had Redpocket for YEARS and years. Never an issue. Only reason we went to T Mobile was they offered us $1600 in two at the time new iPhone 13s phones for $300 plus our old iPhones in return plus a killer monthly rate for 55+ people.

Wow, $300. I guess we all buy stuff that makes us happy. How many lines for $300. ?
I am not in anyway discrediting you for choosing to use Verizon directly as many people do not ever have to think about paying less for something, even if it's the same exact service minus maybe some handholding. But if looking to save money, there are tons of unlimited plans available, no contract from ALL three cell companies themselves and tons of unlimited plans available from third party providers that use those same three networks. Redpocket is one of them that offers all three carriers.

If you wanted to stay with Verizon I am guessing you have 3 lines? Anyway here is their no contract plans. You not getting free phones with this though (and there is no such thing as free anyway)
We have 5 lines, me, mom, dad, sister and an extra line we had to get when my parents got their phones because you had to buy three Galaxy phones to get a special deal and I won’t use a Samsung nor will my sister. All of them will be paid off next month but I went ahead and paid mine off since I got the new phone. They penalized me for doing it since our contract isn’t up till next month but I want the new phone. We used to have US Cellular but the service was a lot worse and they charged my dad roaming fees for traveling as he is a truck driver. They would not take them off either made us pay them. I don’t think they are open to switching carriers. I don’t pay the bill so I don’t know if they would be open to it or not as they view those carriers as cheap. The time we switched my dads number wasn’t compatible with Verizon so he had to change it which really made him against any other company too. That was back in the day though where only certain carriers could have certain numbers. I’ve heard of Total but don’t know anyone that has it. Most people I know have AT&T and said it’s horrible.

I went to renew my annual plan last night and noticed that the Auto Pay was enabled so I guess there's no additional info I can add from here. I kinda feel guilty paying $8.25 a month for Verizon service. :p
Great feeling isn’t it?
It’s frustrating sometimes when you tell people about Red Pocket plans and they think there is something sinister about your advice. LOL

We have 5 lines, me, mom, dad, sister and an extra line we had to get when my parents got their phones because you had to buy three Galaxy phones to …I’ve heard of Total but don’t know anyone that has it. Most people I know have AT&T and said it’s horrible.
ATT always worked well for us (over a decade) but it’s very true that cell service is area dependent still in certain areas of the country, even certain areas of states and counties so I don’t doubt you.
TMobile that we now have for 1.5 years has also been very good for our areas in South Carolina and now North Carolina.

Black Friday Deals >>>>>>>>>>
These Plans all come with Unlimited Talk , Text , Data and 5G data extra

Red Pocket is among the best in the business and would highly recommend to anyone. One thing for sure, the major carriers have increased prices across the board and the secondary companies have to pay more too.

With that said, I dont shop based on "promotions" that end and then stuck with the higher amount. I hate and been turned off by Mint Mobile's 3 month specials. What a crock. Give me the darn price straight up.

I suggest to anyone as much as I like and recommend Red Pocket, dont select a cell phone company based on sale prices that end.

I have about 4 months left of a two year no contract agreement with T-Mobile Magenta 55+ max plan, if they keep the price "grandfathered" in I may stay with them. As the price is so close to everything being offered out there. The service is great and the perks are great for two lines, unlimited everything including airplane wifi, free Netflix etc for an actual payment of $70 for the two lines.

Except for that 55+ plan, even T-Mobile to be has gone off the rails with their pricing, no way are they any longer the "Uncarrier"
One other thing to be wary of the "uncarrier" even though in the past they grandfathered in the price you pay, the latest play is they still dont raise your price but what they do is eliminate your plan! So you are then forced to select a new plan at a higher price*LOL*
(this is taking place for many older sprint/tmobile customers right now)

Last edited:
Switched to Google Fi about 5 weeks ago after decades with
T-Mobile. Same network, same coverage, much lower price.
The 5g speeds are through the roof. Only regret is not having done it sooner. I was happy with the Simply Unlimited but upgraded to Unlimited Plus because my son was maxing out at 35+gigs of 5g and getting throttled the moment he hit the 35g limit. 50g of 5g for 3 phones for $135 is a good deal...throw in the Google Pixel 7a free with credits over 2 years and it's hard to beat.

Last edited:
Back