Realtors in Florida

Yep, I sold cars, I learned from the very best. I also learned all the tricks and then some. Let me just say it comes in very handy.
Early on I sold cars for about a year. The stealership was unscrupulous. I had to leave the job as I just couldn't take all the lies, deceptions and shenanagins. I retained the good parts of it and it helped me be successful later in life.

Early on I sold cars for about a year. The stealership was unscrupulous. I had to leave the job as I just couldn't take all the lies, deceptions and shenanagins. I retained the good parts of it and it helped me be successful later in life.
Sounds very familiar, I learned a lot, and shared a lot from my business experience while in car sales. Had they not constantly tried screwing me out of money I'd probably still be doing it.

Sounds very familiar, I learned a lot, and shared a lot from my business experience while in car sales. Had they not constantly tried screwing me out of money I'd probably still be doing it.

Couldn’t you sue for them cheating you out of commission ?

Couldn’t you sue for them cheating you out of commission ?
Not to hijack this thread lets just say it would have been very difficult because of how it was done, and a few threats got me most of it. We can take it up in a PM if you'd like, shoot me a message.

Last edited:
I'm watching a Bradenton Florida video from a realtor there who in the beginning of the video gives his contact info and notes he has been a realtor for over 40 years there.

The house is under construction and he gets a walk through. The drywall has just been started and as he walks through the garage he sees the green on the studs coming up from the slab and he asks if it is salt treated.... it is explained that it is like a Bora Care termite treatment required in Florida.

As the video goes on he asks questions that are amazing for a 40+ year agent...

I know I sound petty but why exaggerate your experience when you get shot down 20 seconds in.

We have all heard the D.R. Horton horror stories and this was one of those builds. I was actually surprised how nicely the bones were
(framing) A two story with block to the top... I have heard this builder varies widely by where they are.

Saw a house last night in Lake Alfred FL.
Two story 10 bedroom but it had a small townhouse curb appeal. (Really..long not wide)

One bedroom had two king sized beds in it. It was built last year but must be a vacation rental to be like that. The price wasn't bad but $600 a month HOA...yikes...

Seen another first in San Antonio FL.
Oversized walk in tile shower.
No big deal but at the other end of the enclosed shower is about a 7 foot long tub sitting in there. Never seen that before.

Not long ago I did a job where we installed a tub inside of a shower. I really didn't care for it. Me thinks cleaning tub and shower will be more difficult.

To each his own.

I'm still looking for the original but I got another one for you here..
Scroll to 3:50 minute mark..
Interesting and maybe weird at the same time. Another interesting one I saw once a long time ago was a residence where the where bathroom floor was tiled and had a central drain like a commercial bathroom.

Interesting and maybe weird at the same time. Another interesting one I saw once a long time ago was a residence where the where bathroom floor was tiled and had a central drain like a commercial bathroom.
I did a job on an upscale home where they had me install a central floor drain in the bathroom.

Back