Ravenol Motor Oil VMP Fully Synthetic for 2022 VW JETTA 1.5L TURBO

FJB

hello I am new to this forum and defiantly new to foreign cars but not new to car culture , I have been modern hot Roding for years and had many modern muscle cars from Camaros to trans am to mustangs to chargers challengers corvettes to name it I had it lol, I recently bout my daughter a vw Jetta and looking to see what is my best option for oil I found out the car calling for specific specs on oil that not many oils have one oil I come across that I must say I have never heard of it b4 is this

Ravenol Motor Oil VMP 5W-30 Fully Synthetic seems like a great oil, let me know what do you know about this oil, post a black stone if you have I would love to see the additive package on this.
thanks. and go easy on the new guy.
edit THE JETTA IS 2022 1.5L TURBO

As an owner of two VWs, I would strongly recommend that you use the oils with the correct VW spec. You can buy VW oil at the dealer; it is now made by Exxon Mobil supposedly. Or uyou can buy oils that have the proper spec listed. I would also strongly urge you to do 5000 mile oil changes and not run up to the 10,000 miles VW says you can do. Both of my cars follow the 5000 mile OCI.

hello I am new to this forum and defiantly new to foreign cars but not new to car culture , I have been modern hot Roding for years and had many modern muscle cars from Camaros to trans am to mustangs to chargers challengers corvettes to name it I had it lol, I recently bout my daughter a vw Jetta and looking to see what is my best option for oil I found out the car calling for specific specs on oil that not many oils have one oil I come across that I must say I have never heard of it b4 is this

Ravenol Motor Oil VMP 5W-30 Fully Synthetic seems like a great oil, let me know what do you know about this oil, post a black stone if you have I would love to see the additive package on this.
Stick to VW508.00 oils under warranty.
After warranty move to VW504.00/507.00 oils.

I'd just use the 508 approval stuff - no reason not to in an economy car (to me) - Mobil 1, Liquimoly, dealer, whatever. The best thing to do here is search. The forum search works well. Hit the UOA sub-forum and search for the oil you want or just google it....googling "VMP 5W-30 bitog VOA" yielded this:

Back