Raccoon 1-Caprice 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss the coon hunting days.. that one would brought good money for the fur. They're usually pretty smart and don't see many on the roads. Must of had a health issue.

My daughter hit one a few months back. She described it as a small bear on a suicide mission. It caused $2500 damage to 2007 Mazda 3. I was surprised the insurance company fixed it.

I hit a raccoon last year with my Jeep. The thing was huge! It actually tweaked my alignment because the front passenger tire took the hit, no damage otherwise.

Glad it is being fixed properly, and SO COOL that you have the Holden badged grille!!
thumbsup2.gif
cool.gif
19.gif

Originally Posted by ls1mike
Lol! You on sloppy mechanics?

Related to Sloppy. I am visiting family next week in Florida. One of my cousins that lives outside Rochester, NY is visiting as well and has 2 sons, 3 and under a year old. I am being not only a good Sloppy poster but an even better parts person and sending these home to his kids.

IMG_2558.jpg

Originally Posted by bdcardinal
Lol! You on sloppy mechanics?

Related to Sloppy. I am visiting family next week in Florida. One of my cousins that lives outside Rochester, NY is visiting as well and has 2 sons, 3 and under a year old. I am being not only a good Sloppy poster but an even better parts person and sending these home to his kids.

So much awesome. Sloppy cracks me up.

Originally Posted by dailydriver
Glad it is being fixed properly, and SO COOL that you have the Holden badged grille!!
thumbsup2.gif
cool.gif
19.gif

Yeah I sent a guy in Australia some Submarine Challenge Coins. He collects coins of all kinds. He sent me the grill!

.... hey said they are a bunch out there because the front of police cars get wrecked often. ...

That's a lucky break for you. I still use my G8 as a daily driver, but I worry about replacement body parts if it gets clonked by something or somebody.

I thought about just parking it and DD'ing one of the Jags ( V12's are great - when gas is cheap ), or getting something else to DD, but decided I might as well just drive it and enjoy it. Up to 78K miles on it now ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back