Quick wax

Now I'm wondering if I should go back to my original plan, something like, a friend of mine at a body shop recommended, something like Auto magic's banana magic. He said it was very easy to go on, and easy to take off..

I was looking at that wax, and also there banana cream wax. Have you used both of them?
No I never heard of banana cream but I have used Malco cherry flash for years with great results. The only downside is that it doesn't last as long as a hard paste wax

The Griot's is widely considered by the detailing community to be one of the best off the shelf/under $50 spray sealant/wax on the market. It's quite durable. Not the best beader, but pretty good. You can grab that stuff at any auto store. I've been messing with different products the last few months and I've even considered going back to 3 in 1.

I've been using this product. $30/gal, shipped. Basically 1/4 of the cost of most products and seems to work just as well.

Now I'm wondering if I should go back to my original plan, something like, a friend of mine at a body shop recommended, something like Auto magic's banana magic. He said it was very easy to go on, and easy to take off..
Lots of fillers. It will look great until the first rainstorm or wash. 🤣

The Griot's is widely considered by the detailing community to be one of the best off the shelf/under $50 spray sealant/wax on the market. It's quite durable. Not the best beader, but pretty good. You can grab that stuff at any auto store. I've been messing with different products the last few months and I've even considered going back to 3 in 1.
No more love for the TW SNS?

Back