Quick wax

I'm looking for an easy on easy off wax, preferably a quick wax, I don't want a spray wax, I've used automagic banana magic in the past, but upon doing a little research, I see Malco Cherry flash and banana wet wax, I also see All American banana wax and Cherry wax I also see chemical guys butter wet wax. Does anybody have any experience with these waxes. Or anything similar. Thank you.

What the heck is a quick wax? Just use turtle wax seal and shine and get the best of both worlds
I was thinking about getting that after I put quick wax on it something that's easy on easy off. How long does the seal and shine last?

I have used the Chemical Guys Butter wax. It is ok, and works as advertised.....but compared to Colinite 845, it is no comparison. Colinite is far superior IMHO.
That's a little harder to work with though isn't it? The Collinite? I heard somewhere it was hard remove. And I have breathing problems, so I don't want to get into something I can't handle.

You can't beat Griot's 3 in 1 ceramic. Don't have to spray it either. Just dump some on a microfiber, wax on, wax off. Enjoy the epic shine and unparalleled protection.
I saw that but it doesn't look quite that easy, when I saw the video. Maybe I'm missing something. LOL

I was thinking about getting that after I put quick wax on it something that's easy on easy off. How long does the seal and shine last?
That’s a waste IMO. Turtle wax provides plenty of protection. Look up vids on YouTube. I’d say you probably get 3-6 months of protection depending on how u prep, wash, etc. 10 bucks for a bottle at Walmart can’t be beat. Literally wax an entire car in 10-15 mins

Back in the early 80's used a quik wax, Wax Shop Super Glaze, gave a beautiful shine but didn't last long, went on and off super easy, Turtle wax bought them out and never was the same. :(
1644021084928.jpg

That’s a waste IMO. Turtle wax provides plenty of protection. Look up vids on YouTube. I’d say you probably get 3-6 months of protection depending on how u prep, wash, etc. 10 bucks for a bottle at Walmart can’t be beat. Literally wax an entire car in 10-15 mins
What type of prepping, besides washing?

Quick wax is usually the spray and wipe kind that goes over an existing coat of carnauba to lengthen how long it lasts, is that what you are looking for? Or do you want an actual liquid wax you apply with an applicator and later wipe off?

Quick wax is usually the spray and wipe kind that goes over an existing coat of carnauba to lengthen how long it lasts, is that what you are looking for? Or do you want an actual liquid wax you apply with an applicator and later wipe off?
No I'm looking for what I described.. that's my fault. An easy on easy off wax, that you put on with an applicator..

No I'm looking for what I described.. that's my fault. An easy on easy off wax, that you put on with an applicator..

If you want a true carnauaba, I find most of them to be pretty similar.

If you want a synthetic that doesn't look quite as nice and lasts much longer, I would just go straight to something like Megs Fast Finish which is simple to apply and lasts like 6+ months especially if you park in a garage.

Generally speaking, the quick waxes like butter wax are easy to apply but don’t have a long durability.

Spray wax products have come a long ways. The Griots product mentioned earlier is a great one. Easy to apply and wipe off. I am a satisfied user of the 3 in 1 Ceramic. There are products from Meguiars that are very good. These give very good durability with very little effort.

One thing to note; most waxes are a combination of polymers and maybe some wax and lately SiO2 which is the ceramic component. Waxes have evolved to the point where they should be called sealants.

Back