Quick wax

The Last Coat. Spray on your microfiber applicator and go one direction then cross hatch that direction. Buff off with microfiber towel. The less the better. Suggest clay bar before.
There's no way I can do clay bar, with my health.. it was done professionally, I'm going to say probably 2 years ago clay bar it was professionally detailed 7 months ago,

How exactly do you do it?
For the airplane, I lightly saturate a Costco microfiber, rub in on, buff it right off immediately with a clean microfiber. No wasted time, no drying. But I'm not good at using two hands, so I generally keep the clean microfiber in my left hand and just swap it to my right hand when it's time to buff.

I do a 4 foot tall by 2 foot long rectangular section at a time. As that's what I can do on a ladder.

I can do the small plane in about 10 minutes, the Pilatus takes about an hour, due to a lot of surface area. An F150, about 5 minutes.

uxWuOk9.jpg

NSjhq78.jpg

For the airplane, I lightly saturate a Costco microfiber, rub in on, buff it right off immediately with a clean microfiber. No wasted time, no drying. But I'm not good at using two hands, so I generally keep the clean microfiber in my left hand and just swap it to my right hand when it's time to buff.

I do a 4 foot tall by 2 foot long rectangular section at a time. As that's what I can do on a ladder.

I can do the small plane in about 10 minutes, the Pilatus takes about an hour, due to a lot of surface area. An F150, about 5 minutes.

uxWuOk9.jpg

NSjhq78.jpg

Very nice 👍 Do you Clay bar the F-150 or anything beforehand?

I've not found anything easier. Just waxed our Pilatus PC12, took me 1 hour. That's a lot of surface area too!
That is a huge amount of surface area! I polished and waxed a Cessna 180 that I had. It took me 3 or 4 days.

I will have to give Collonite a go.

I’ve been using Griot’s products for years. It’s all I own.

Just tried the Griot’s 3 in 1 Ceramic Wax. It is excellent.

Easy to use as long as you keep an abundant supply of clean microfiber towels on hand.

Thank you.
I have never clay barred the jeep. it got a high pressure spray. then a normal wash.. with dish soap and some microfiber rags.. then a rinse.
and since I have it I rinsed it again with RO water then gently dried it. The worst part is dropping the rags.. so make sure you have a couple extra.
Its a jeep not a Porsche. Still looks Great.

Dont worry about claybar yes its better but anything(wash then wax) is better than doing nothing.. for the most part.

I will be clay barring this spring first time in 10 years.. got the mothers clay bar kit the other day for 12.99.

If you dont want to spend a ton the costco/sams club microfibers are decent. There are considerably better and specialized ones available online for $$.

I have never clay barred the jeep. it got a high pressure spray. then a normal wash.. with dish soap and some microfiber rags.. then a rinse.
and since I have it I rinsed it again with RO water then gently dried it. The worst part is dropping the rags.. so make sure you have a couple extra.
Its a jeep not a Porsche. Still looks Great.

Dont worry about claybar yes its better but anything(wash then wax) is better than doing nothing.. for the most part.

I will be clay barring this spring first time in 10 years.. got the mothers clay bar kit the other day for 12.99.

If you dont want to spend a ton the costco/sams club microfibers are decent. There are considerably better and specialized ones available online for $$.

Yeah Sam's Club had several, I will probably just get the ones at Costco. I'm looking at some interior cleaner and leather cleaner now. The SUV is in really good shape for 13 it hasn't been detailed in about 7 months it was professionally done then. Just can't afford that this time around.

The Griot's is widely considered by the detailing community to be one of the best off the shelf/under $50 spray sealant/wax on the market. It's quite durable. Not the best beader, but pretty good. You can grab that stuff at any auto store. I've been messing with different products the last few months and I've even considered going back to 3 in 1.

The Griot's is widely considered by the detailing community to be one of the best off the shelf/under $50 spray sealant/wax on the market. It's quite durable. Not the best beader, but pretty good. You can grab that stuff at any auto store. I've been messing with different products the last few months and I've even considered going back to 3 in 1.
The only thing I like better is Adam's Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating

I remembered something about graphene products being irritating to the respiratory system. It was posted here not too long ago by a member who is a Detailer. With that in mind I didn’t suggest them due to the OP’s condition.
Same reason I didn't suggest it. It's not a pleasant smell.

I still think a spray-on, rinse-off is the way to go for OP.

Back