Quaker State Ultimate Durability On Sale In CANADA

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those users in Canada, I just got an email alert that QSUD in the 5L jug is going on sale, nationwide, on Friday for $31.99 at Cambodian Tire if anyone is interested. Much better than the $48.99 they usually charge.

Haha...Yeah! "Regular Price" if you live in the USA I know! Can't wait to get to a nice big WalMart in the US and go crazy with all their cool and cheap oils!!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: HKPolice
MotoMaster Formula1 synthetic 5L is on sale for $25 per 5L jug, today is the last day. It's the same oil as QSUD/PP made by shell.

Really? I'm skeptical about anything that is "MotoMaster"....where does your info come from on this??

The F1 oil is a better deal of the two for sure....at Carppy Tire. It is well known that it is a Shell oil for many years here on BITOG.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Roob
LOL@ "Cambodian Tire".
grin.gif

Partsource has 5ltre PYB 5w30 and 10w30 on for $15.89 and 4.4ltre+1ltre of M1 5w30/10w30 for $29.99.

Yeah that's an awesome price for M1. That's the same price I got my stock of M1 from at Cambodian. It's been on sale for that (4.4L + 1L) twice in the last year...

I see there is no Partsource in BC....too bad...looks like a cool place for oil..

MotoMaster Formula1 synthetic 5L is on sale for $25 per 5L jug, today is the last day. It's the same oil as QSUD/PP made by shell.

Your right about it being a shell product but it's not the same as pp or qsud. It's a lot closer to the shell branded oil,not the sister products.
Still a very good oil.
I'm more interested in the 15 buck jugs of pyb at part source to be honest. At that price and knowing how well it did in the PQIA tests it might be wise to stockpile a bunch of those jugs for the summer.
I like conventional in the summer. The weather is nice so it's a breeze to change the oil,even at shorter intervals.
And after learning about group 1 solvency it might be wise after running a winter extended interval using a conventional to clean up any deposits left behind on the longer drain.
Do a couple of short drains on conventional to clean everything up.

Originally Posted By: Smokescreen
Originally Posted By: rw19
They have a minimum 5 dollar rebate too that comes in the mail!

Is the mail in rebate (MIR) form on the bottle or online?

It's a scratch coupon that came in the Ottawa paper and I'm sure will be available in-store as of today. Scratch = $5 or $10 off IIRC.

Originally Posted By: Clevy

Your right about it being a shell product but it's not the same as pp or qsud. It's a lot closer to the shell branded oil,not the sister products.
Still a very good oil.
I'm more interested in the 15 buck jugs of pyb at part source to be honest. At that price and knowing how well it did in the PQIA tests it might be wise to stockpile a bunch of those jugs for the summer.
I like conventional in the summer. The weather is nice so it's a breeze to change the oil,even at shorter intervals.
And after learning about group 1 solvency it might be wise after running a winter extended interval using a conventional to clean up any deposits left behind on the longer drain.
Do a couple of short drains on conventional to clean everything up.

I like this rationale. I do the same extended winter drain because it's so cold. This justifies my desire to buy more oil on sale so I can slip another oil change into my schedule
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back