Quaker State 5w40 euro $16 walmart in store

I just searched Walmart for my area and no deals here, but it seems they had a packaging change and they're possibly blowing out the older stock. Here's the new bottle.

Quaker-State-Euro-Full-Synthetic-5W-40-Motor-Oil-5-Quart_de58c200-5570-499c-8645-ebd239973108.37ee47bbba44ad9c63fb79845e66e374.jpeg

Anyone still seeing the QS Euro 5W40 discounted? I ain't seen any around here. . .
I've not been able to find any jugs, one near me has quarts on clearance for 4 bucks each. QS Euro is the only oil I stash, I'd snag some more jugs if I could find them.

Any Porsche approvals on this oil? I can´t zoom in enough on the WM web site to see the back of the bottle clearly.
It actually does not officially have the approvals. It is fully compatible. "Meets or exceeds. . . " From posted VOAs/UOAs it looks to be excellent. From what I gather it is Approved A3/B4 which for me is sufficient to run in most vehicles requiring any of the Euro specs.

It actually does not officially have the approvals. It is fully compatible. "Meets or exceeds. . . " From posted VOAs/UOAs it looks to be excellent. From what I gather it is Approved A3/B4 which for me is sufficient to run in most vehicles requiring any of the Euro specs.
It says "Meets or Exceeds" and lists the approval, which means it has the approval. If it said "Recommended for" then it would not.

It says "Meets or Exceeds" and lists the approval, which means it has the approval. If it said "Recommended for" then it would not.
I really don't think so. Looking even at the jug/bottle, the oil is ACEA/API certified, that's it. The area of the document where it lists the OEM approvals is "Specifications, Approvals and Recommendations." It doesn't even have ILSAC rating.

Back