Quaker State 5w40 euro $16 walmart in store

I got jug tonight., it was 19.50.
Got one of these tonight for $34.

valvoline HM.jpg

I really don't think so. Looking even at the jug/bottle, the oil is ACEA/API certified, that's it. The area of the document where it lists the OEM approvals is "Specifications, Approvals and Recommendations." It doesn't even have ILSAC rating.
That’s the top. Right above the actual specs it says Specifications and Approvals and nothing more. Then it lists them.

There are some well documented word game playing on here by some blenders but Shell isn’t one of them. Nor any of the majors really.

The oil is also a dead ringer for Pennzoil Euro which also has the specs.

Anyway believe what you want.

That’s the top. Right above the actual specs it says Specifications and Approvals and nothing more. Then it lists them.

There are some well documented word game playing on here by some blenders but Shell isn’t one of them. Nor any of the majors really.

The oil is also a dead ringer for Pennzoil Euro which also has the specs.

Anyway believe what you want.
It is great oil and can be safely used with euro and most other vehicles. That's all that matters to me personally.
I actually wish they had something for my diesel BMW, but I got a bunch of the Pennzoil Euro L from that Amazon deal, and the rebate so I am good for a while, but once that is gone, and if I just need something off-the-shelf, I would love to use some QS Euro L equivalent. None that I am aware of at this point though. . .

Both WM’s here are sold out. I bought the last 3 jugs of Valvoline 5w-40 Euro for $19 each

Back