QS Oil filters at Biglots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to a Biglots to grab some fuel stabilizer at lunch today and saw several different sizes of QS oil filters. They were not in boxes or wrapped in any protective material just loose on the shelf. Price was $3 but we all know BL is a [censored] when it comes to anything.

Originally Posted By: urrlord
My Big lots never has oil filters.Oil and additives all the time,filter wrenches sometimes.Never filters.

Just another example of how BL doesn't impress me. You can buy QS filters on sale in box at Menards often for $1.99.

John

I don't like Big Lots either. There was a chain stores BL bought few years ago, that stores had many good items for a lot less than anybody else, since BL bought out those stores I rarely ever step a foot in it.

Originally Posted By: John_K
My Big lots never has oil filters.Oil and additives all the time,filter wrenches sometimes.Never filters.

Just another example of how BL doesn't impress me. You can buy QS filters on sale in box at Menards often for $1.99.

John

I wish there was at least one Menards location over here in GA! They'd do awesome in metro-ATL in the right locale.

Yeah first time I have seen them too

Originally Posted By: John_K

John

I agree its not a great price just sharing the info. Unfortunately we dont have Menards here and outside of the discount bin at APP a $3 filter is the cheapest you will find that isn't a Supertech.

Originally Posted By: Scorch
The big lots near me never has anything good, or good sales, rarely much oil, just garbage.

Yeah my oil selection is Accel so they can keep that. Yesterday I bought some fuel stabilizer, a dog toy and a bag of chips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back