Puro classic opened

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ goodtimes ... you need to add a few of these
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
with your sarcastic posts.

^^Good times wow!! Just wow! Did u have a bad experience with Purolator or are you just throwing stones because you believe you will be validated as a man if you just play into what you think the majority opinion or mood would be?
Honestly now, is that really what it feels like for you to be a man? Cuz if so you should just turn your nuts in at the door, you don't need them.
grin.gif

Newsflash - a lot of guys here have had a bad experience with Purolators.

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix

Yea sure, if u say so , zero.
That's number 12 for me.
I'll run a new shinny red one just for goodtimes since he thinks the classic is discontinued lol.

Originally Posted By: Mrsandman
That's number 12 for me.
I'll run a new shinny red one just for goodtimes since he thinks the classic is discontinued lol.

I noticed you were back the other day, my goodness you wasted no time in posting. Must have had a lot of pent-up stuff to get out, eh?

What did you get, 30 days? Looks that way from your posting history.

That's number 12 for me.

Well, he's right ... the old white Classic is discontinued.

If you like using old filters that might fail, that's cool ... it's your stuff.
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: kschachn
I noticed you were back the other day, my goodness you wasted no time in posting. Must have had a lot of pent-up stuff to get out, eh?

What did you get, 30 days? Looks that way from your posting history.

That's number 12 for me.
I personally haven't had one tear either-until I moved the pleats to check for carbon & junk in the pleats. They seriously have the weakest media I've ever seen in a filter-& Mann's attitude is the icing on top.

Originally Posted By: bullwinkle

That's number 12 for me.
I personally haven't had one tear either-until I moved the pleats to check for carbon & junk in the pleats. They seriously have the weakest media I've ever seen in a filter-& Mann's attitude is the icing on top.

Translation, until you purposefully tore it lol.

Honestly now, is that really what it feels like for you to be a man? Cuz if so you should just turn your nuts in at the door, you don't need them.
grin.gif

Lol, working on another 30 are we?

Until I have one tear I will continue to use puro. This is the 12th puro made filter I've used and cut. All have been fine I've used them 5k to 7500k.
This one easily looks the worst out of all of them but its fine me especially for the sorta use it saw.
Oil was 5w30 Smitty's dino.

If you're out of these turds, then I doubt you'll ever have one tear.

No one is saying the new line up tears.

And that's another one of your posts reported. Another 30 won't do you justice. A permanent ban from access to the internet might be enough...

Plain and simple, people have had these fail. Not every single one fails, but they fail more often then they should, and that's good reason to be concerned about using them.

Originally Posted By: kschachn
grin.gif

Lol, working on another 30 are we?

I'm betting the next vacation will be permanent. But watch for alias reincarnations.

You honestly think people are staging filter failures here, particularly people who have been posting here for over ten years? The far fetched things I read....

Originally Posted By: FutureDoc
Purolator was 0/2 for me... and since then, I have had nothing but flawless filters. Maybe because they said "WIX" on the outside.
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
cheers3.gif

I dont know if the new line up tears and i dont care i will not be buying them just a look inside at those very very small slits on the center tube tells me they look restrictive.. Picture a 10w30 when its 5 below out...Sorry not for me.

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
I dont know if the new line up tears and i dont care i will not be buying them just a look inside at those very very small slits on the center tube tells me they look restrictive.. Picture a 10w30 when its 5 below out...Sorry not for me.

Looks restrictive and is restrictive are 2 different things... I'm pretty sure someone on here measured the slits and determined that the total open area was not only larger than the openings on the filter base plate, but larger than the old holes in the center tube.

The only reason I'd consider the slits worrying is if we start seeing filters that use them where they aren't punched open as far (which would reduce total flow area).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back