PU 5W-30 '11 EcoBoost F150 3 reports ~5k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic, but if you want to save some money on oil just email said companies customer service and you will get regular coupons via mail or email.

Back to the UOA I would continue to use your stash and after it is used up bargain hunt for a oil of your choosing. This UOA looks pretty good sans the fuel dilution.

I have two '11 Ecoboost trucks in the stable; never felt the need for a UOA. Won't be much longer and my wife's truck will be at 50k miles. Its doing fine; powerful and quiet. My FX4 is doing fine as well-25k miles on it. Using PU and MC filters on OCIs that range from 5-6k miles.
As far as technology in decline, both of these SuperCrew 4x4 pickups get between 17-20 mpg on regular gas, depending on what they are doing. And these are the first pickups I've driven that will hit the 100mph speed limiter so easily.
I'm waiting for Ford to bring out the Focus ST ( won't be long); might add one to the garage. If I don't like the Focus I'll pick up another Mazdaspeed 3, I really regret letting him go....
I have to come to grips with the fact that I am a direct injection turbocharge fan I guess....

Having same problems with my '12 F-150 EcoBoost. Ford says fuel dilution of 5-7% is acceptable for this vehicle??? Are you also showing overfull oil on the dipstick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back