Psychic's? Believe or not?

I'm watching a silly show on TV right now and they consulted this supposed psychic. I would laugh at it but people seriously believe this nonsense.

Oh' Boy!
😣

I urge others to stay away from commercial Tellers that predict futures using Ouija Boards and or Tarot Cards.
Stay away from Gypsies and supposed Witches also.
Lastly, run fast & hard away from Vodouists, Vodouisants or Serviteurs

Last edited:
Yeah, we are humans. Nope.

I've seen some amazing near miracle occurrences, but not psychics.........not any of that stuff

Nothing more from me..............

Reactions: STW
No. I let an ex-gf drag me to one a long time ago. (I was trying to get my rocks off and she was hot... don't judge me) I lied and told the psychic that I had surgery on my mouth and lost most of my sense of taste, then asked if I would ever get my sweet tooth back. She told me that I would get it back and enjoy sweets for a long time. (I'm diabetic) For payment, I handed her an expired credit card. She made several attempts to swipe it. lol The girl was ticked at me and didn't speak to me again after that. In retrospect, I dodged a bullet.

In several states and/or counties, it's prohibited by law. It's seen as a form of fraud.

No. I let an ex-gf drag me to one a long time ago. (I was trying to get my rocks off and she was hot... don't judge me) I lied and told the psychic that I had surgery on my mouth and lost most of my sense of taste, then asked if I would ever get my sweet tooth back. She told me that I would get it back and enjoy sweets for a long time. (I'm diabetic) For payment, I handed her an expired credit card. She made several attempts to swipe it. lol The girl was ticked at me and didn't speak to me again after that. In retrospect, I dodged a bullet.

In several states and/or counties, it's prohibited by law. It's seen as a form of fraud.
There are two major religions founded in the states by convicted con artists. Fortune tellers/psychics. Millions of followers.

1709948880580.gif

How did you know that!
In his early years at BITOG, @The Critic started to work as a psychic, but he gave up… He couldn’t see any future in it ;)

Last edited:
Back