Project Farm Tests - Jack Stands

Dont forget to like

Slystallone.jpg

Personally.........I'd go with the Husky. Price and availability makes it an easy choice.

Very surprised by the Big Red aluminum ones. This design kinda scared me, but I guess they’re legit!
A few companies sell the same style/type/design. Concern I have with that type is if your floor isn't real level.

Those new Daytonas look just like my ESCO stands. Might hafta check 'em out. The std ESCOs are kinda tall for my modern cars; I have the shorties as well. They get far more use. But for the Tundra, the std pair is awesome!

I just read, the Daytoynas are rated at 3 ton per pair; the ESCOS are 3 ton each. Wow, they don't look much different.

Last edited:
Jackpoint Jackstands are what I use when I am not using my QuickJack. Not inexpensive but very stable and safe. It also does a great job in prevents the pinch welds from being destroyed. Very popular at track events.

https://jackpointjackstands.com/

Those new Daytonas look just like my ESCO stands. Might hafta check 'em out. The std ESCOs are kinda tall for my modern cars; I have the shorties as well. They get far more use. But for the Tundra, the std pair is awesome!

I have the short ESCOs too - work great for both my MINI Clubman and X3. The new Harbor Freight ones appear essentially identical to ESCO, minus some different paints/finishes/clips.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they came from the same factory, just with a different paint job. -That’s just my guess though-

I just read, the Daytoynas are rated at 3 ton per pair; the ESCOS are 3 ton each. Wow, they don't look much different.
I don’t care much for load ratings in pairs - that could lead to injuries or damage

The Esco stands are are rated at 3 ton per pair, according to the owner's manual.

*Use stands only as identical pair. Weight-rating capacities apply to applications using matching stands

Jackpoint Jackstands are what I use when I am not using my QuickJack. Not inexpensive but very stable and safe. It also does a great job in prevents the pinch welds from being destroyed. Very popular at track events.

https://jackpointjackstands.com/
I have four of those. Not cheap.

And I had to grind about 1/8” out of each side for my aluminum floor jack to fit.

But I do like how solid and stable they are. I like the way the top fits into the base.

When I add a Mercedes puck adapter to the top plate they’re better than any jack stand.

I have four of those. Not cheap.

And I had to grind about 1/8” out of each side for my aluminum floor jack to fit.

But I do like how solid and stable they are. I like the way the top fits into the base.

When I add a Mercedes puck adapter to the top plate they’re better than any jack stand.
Those look nice, may have to consider those too.

Back