Pretty tanks in World of Tanks

Another great night in the Dicker Max:
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

thumbsup2.gif

Makes wicked credits too.

Started the American tree now, since I got the E100. Did pretty well in the level 4 tank:

[Linked Image]

Pretty good playing today too:
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Rand just joined my eldest to burn through the rest of his daily tasks, myself and my middle child already finished ours.

Originally Posted by Jackson_Slugger
Driving around with a K-91 turret on my head...
smile.gif

LMAO!!! OK, that's hilarious! I've not seen that before.

Originally Posted by camrydriver111
I've been playing PC version on and off since 2011.

Is there a BITOG clan?

Not that I know of? I created my own for my kids and Rand joined us.

Also, the rendering is terrible and it is probably the worst rendered tank on WOT. The real Sheridan had a slopped rear while the game has a flat box. War Gaming needs to cut back on the vodka and pot...

The Sheridan in WOT is actually the first Sheridan prototype. That's why it looks different.

Some of the tank lines are completely made up by WG like the Polish heavies or Chinese TDs.

How do I stop the forum from downsizing picture resolution?

I am using the picture upload tool in the reply box.

[Linked Image]

Also, the rendering is terrible and it is probably the worst rendered tank on WOT. The real Sheridan had a slopped rear while the game has a flat box. War Gaming needs to cut back on the vodka and pot...

The Sheridan in WOT is actually the first Sheridan prototype. That's why it looks different.

I think that's incorrect, the following is a pic of XM-551 "pilot #12"

Some of the tank lines are completely made up by WG like the Polish heavies or Chinese TDs.

True, or sometimes they take speculative "blueprint" tanks like the E100 and make them as if they could plausibly exist. Others like the IS7 were prototypes and a number were made but never accepted into service. I don't really care one way or another, it's an unrealistic tank game, or otherwise all the tanks played would basically be meds because most heavy tanks were either impractical that offered nothing over medium/MBT's or outright failures in real life..

M551_Sheridan_Tank_Presentation.jpg

I've seen one picture that looks more like the WOT model.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by OVERKILL
How do I stop the forum from downsizing picture resolution?

I am using the picture upload tool in the reply box.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Thought I would revive this thread. Playing in gravity mode (moon gravity) is hilarious.

Tog II = UK "weiner dog" tank. designed to be extra long for crossing trenches.

the TOG II is max 14kph in reg mode, will go about 50kph in gravity mode.. you can do mid air surfing moves in some of the light tanks going around 100.

In the screenshots just killed a higher tier russian tank then spotted this big su-100y tank destroyer.. the Tog II is among the heaviest tier 6 tanks so its fun to belly flop on a Tank Destroyer from off a cliff.
This particular tank destroyer despite looking big and heavy. is low armor metal box with very high damage cannon.
typically 3x the damage of the cannon on the Tog II
20200723123154_1.jpg
20200723123155_1.jpg
20200723123157_1.jpg
20200723123157_2.jpg
20200723123158_1.jpg
20200723123204_1.jpg

Today's run in the T34, full carry but not enough to save us.
Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 5.43.07 PM.png

Previous T34 carry and fail:
Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 10.18.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 10.17.47 PM.png

And everybody's favourite, the Smasher!:
Screen Shot 2020-09-13 at 10.59.14 PM.png

Actually fully carried this one and won:
Screen Shot 2020-09-13 at 10.41.36 PM.png

Been playing since Beta. Took a couple year break after the actual game came out but playing since. It's an interesting and frustrating game.

Been playing since Beta. Took a couple year break after the actual game came out but playing since. It's an interesting and frustrating game.

Can be, yes. @Rand has gotten quite good, definitely the MVP of our group for sure. Still, it's fun, though some of the recent rebalancing has brought with it both good and bad. Some stuff doesn't make sense, like bounces that should never bounce for example and they've added some pretty wild tanks like the Annihilator now, Dracula...etc.

Back