Pretty tanks in World of Tanks

Believe this was in the Emil II, which I've been working on recently, now just need the credits to level-up to the next tank:
Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 9.55.17 PM.png

Can be, yes. @Rand has gotten quite good, definitely the MVP of our group for sure. Still, it's fun, though some of the recent rebalancing has brought with it both good and bad. Some stuff doesn't make sense, like bounces that should never bounce for example and they've added some pretty wild tanks like the Annihilator now, Dracula...etc.
They definitely effed something up in the latest patch. Numerous reports of shots disappearing into tanks or not even registering on hit log/after battle reports. :unsure:

Emil II and the Kran are beyond ridiculous. It's the next line I plan on going down now that I just unlocked the T110E3.

Great tanks, I really enjoy the Emil II and am quite excited about the Kran, once I have enough credits to buy it.

Emil II and the Kran are beyond ridiculous. It's the next line I plan on going down now that I just unlocked the T110E3.

How many lines have you done? Pretty sure @Rand is way ahead of me. I primarily have done heavies (though I did the UN branch above the Emil series with the Progetto and am working on getting the Standard B) so I did German, then US, then Russian, and now I did the new Emil tree and have circled back and am working on doing TD's now, so working on the Russian ones presently.

How many lines have you done? Pretty sure @Rand is way ahead of me. I primarily have done heavies (though I did the UN branch above the Emil series with the Progetto and am working on getting the Standard B) so I did German, then US, then Russian, and now I did the new Emil tree and have circled back and am working on doing TD's now, so working on the Russian ones presently.
I've done pretty much everything except lights/arty and Chinese.

I've done pretty much everything except lights/arty and Chinese.

Kind of expected so, based on your mention of how long you've been playing.

I've not done the Chinese tree either, have a few lights, but never completed any to any significant degree as I generally don't enjoy playing them or meds.

Kind of expected so, based on your mention of how long you've been playing.

I've not done the Chinese tree either, have a few lights, but never completed any to any significant degree as I generally don't enjoy playing them or meds.
I'm selective though on what I go down and/or what I keep. I'm more of a mobile brawler so armored meds or fast heavies are more my speed. I hate lights and superheavies as well as arty.

I'm selective though on what I go down and/or what I keep. I'm more of a mobile brawler so armored meds or fast heavies are more my speed. I hate lights and superheavies as well as arty.
I don't mind the superheavies, I have the VK168 if that's any indication, lol. In Zero Gravity that tank is a total beast. I enjoy playing Smasher, as unrealistic as it is as a tank, as well.

Well i'm coughing up green fluffy crap waiting on DR to open so I got in some early morning action..
besides the 12 year old trolls on my team talking smack and telling people to report me.... (it was the is-4)

this tank "Its not easy being Green" Finished off the last 4 myself. (I think the is-4 got 1 shot in before he died)

20220902080024_1.jpg

image_2022-09-02_080359843.jpg

Back