Prayers for a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we're not suppose to discuss religion here on Bitog, but this isn't so much a discussion as a request. A very good friend of mine is struggling with liver cancer right now. I went to see him today and he looks terrible. He's 54 and looks 80. A year ago, he was strong and healthy and weighed about 240. Now he's skinny and boney and weighs maybe 150. He can hardly walk and is getting to the point of being in constant pain, unable to sleep and cannot eat or keep anything on his stomach. I stop by to visit him every couple of days, but today, he looked horrible and said he felt terrible.

If any of you guys pray, please include my friend in your prayers. He's a good fella and has a kind heart and he and I have been buddies for about ten years now. His name is Russ.

Many thanks

Keep him company, im sure u mean alot to him to be visiting. Try ur best to keep him positive, we are praying for him.

It's very nice of you to visit your friend several times a weeks, he needs to see good friends and relatives as often as he is awake. We are praying for him as I type this.

I think you are okay asking for prayers on the board. I am agnostic but at the same time believe in I guess prayers eg positive thoughts etc.

Best of luck with your friend and will have them in my thoughts.

good luck to you and your friend. my family sends their thoughts and prayers for your friend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back