Prank calls at work

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you know the saying "Make the best of it"? Well that was us today at work. Apparently, a large group of people from a well known imageboard website decided to prank call our store "for the lulz". Anyway, it was quite annoying at first, with them asking if we sold krabby patties. It was a lot of hanging up. But then we got the idea to make the best of it (it was a very slow day) and play along. So we would throw them off by telling them yes, and all the different variations of krabby patties we had in stock.

My friend came up with a brilliant (at the time) "If you sign up for a Best Buy Credit card, we'll also thrown in a free packet of ketchup!". They wouldn't stop calling, and we would otherwise have just been ticked off, so we turned it into a joke. Some of them were quite hilarious, though I can't remember all of them off the top of my head.

Just goes to show, serial prank calling can be annoying... But that doesn't mean it has to be.

Glad you guys made the best of it. If you keep that attitude you'll live long, happy lives.

This was a better prank.
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: eljefino

This was a better prank.
lol.gif

I'm glad that wasn't my store, as that would have been interesting, lol. I would have laughed, but my managers would have gone ape.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: BigBuck
Glad you guys made the best of it. If you keep that attitude you'll live long, happy lives.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back