post your latest transmission lubricant change.

2013 Civic LX, 92K miles, 12K (5 month) Service interval
Out: Whatever + 2.5 quarts Idemitsu Honda Equivalent mix from last service
In: 2.5 quarts Idemitsu Honda Equivalent
Forgot to change the crusher warsher; too lazy to get off the ground and get another. Next time...

The Critic informed me the 2013 model is the last year of the traditional transmission; the 2014 started the CVT.
This little car runs great! Strong, smooth shifts; pulls strong.

Chevy SS Sport Sedan: TREMEC 6sp manual, Redline DF4 ATF @45,000 miles

BMW R1200R: Supertech 75W-140 Gear Lube @ 55,000 miles (every 15,000)

2011 Toyota Camry, 177,650 miles
Spill and fill
Out: 2.25 quarts of presumed factory fill
In: 2.5 quarts of Aisin 0WS and level adjusted

Will repeat next weekend and again the weekend after for a total of 3. The plan is every 20-30k following though with this vehicle itll probably only be once more before its replaced.

2005 Toyota Matrix, 163k miles

Out: T IV 6 mos./1500 miles. 1st drain and fill.

In: Idemitsu TLS from Autozone 3.5 quarts.

Have 8 more quarts on hand to go in. Did this Tuesday and now noticing a nice improvement after only 30 miles. Drained and filled p.s. fluid reservoir also.

1995 Ford F150 171,xxx

Drained God only knows what fluid and how long ago it was done (it was missing the trans magnet so someone has been in there). Changed the filter to the 4x4 version to fit the new trans pan with a drain plug on it (best upgrade ever). Refilled with 5qts of Schaeffer All trans and drove for maybe 500 miles and drained again and refilled with Schaeffers All trans 5qts for a total of 10qt replaced (thank you trans drain plug).

Will be going the same thing to my 2000 Ranger some time soon hopefully.

2019 mazda miata
Out: 12k on the OEM factory fill
Out: 12k on OEM LSD fluid
In: Redline MT-90 GL4
In: Redline 75w90 GL5

Car shifts better than from factory. Very impressed. Worth every penny. Will do this probably every 2 years going forward, maybe more maybe less.

Extracted nearly 4 more quarts out of the 98 mustang gt yesterday and refilled with valvoline mercon v. Fluid is looking good now!

2011 Ford Edge. Did it Monday. Manuel says good for 150,000. I don't think so. Filter in the transmission, and was never changed (100,000 miles) doing 5 more quarts of OEM Motorcraft LV tomorrow, then again Saturday.

2011 Ford Edge. Did it Monday. Manuel says good for 150,000. I don't think so. Filter in the transmission, and was never changed (100,000 miles) doing 5 more quarts of OEM Motorcraft LV tomorrow, then again Saturday.
Goo decision, watch some vids on youtube on ford trans fluid at 70k, yuck.
maybe drain and fill 2x?

@ Stockrex

You are correct. I am trying to do a 3xs with about 100 driving between to swish the fluid around. I can tell you it was pretty black when I drained it. Now I am working on the PTU fluid...that is a whole different situation. YUCK indeed.

2017 Silverado 1500 CC 2wd 5.3
28k miles

Took it in to dealer for some warranty work, including an intermittent transmision shudder, and a recall.

Per a GM TSB, they installed new trans filter and repeatedly drained and refilled with fresh Dex6.

Although not a flush, the trans is filled back up with new fluid after the pan is bolted back on, then the service tech does a couple of 4 quart drain/refill cycles in a row.

1985 Chevrolet Suburban R1500
700R4 Auto
Pan drop and filter change
Out: Unknown and old filter
In: Carquest Dex/Merc, Carquest filter

2001 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
4L60
Pan drop and filter change
Out: Unknown and old filter
In: AcDelco Dex 6, Napa filter

1967 Ford Thunderbird
C6 auto