Post your latest oil change

Amsoil 0W-30 and filter same same 2017 CR-V T

IMG_4657.jpeg

'18 ACCENT is the same . Gotta be different than their rivals .
I don’t jack my Soul up, I use the jack to take some load off the front passenger side suspension, gives me a couple extra inches so I can shimmy under. Not too concerned about the few ounces I don’t get out. I still put 4 quarts in (3.8qt spec in manual). I actually like it up front, easier to get to.

It’s hard to tell but it’s just slightly over the F mark on the oil dip stick. 1.6L GDI

IMG_0963.jpeg

I don’t jack my Soul up, I use the jack to take some load off the front passenger side suspension, gives me a couple extra inches so I can shimmy under. Not too concerned about the few ounces I don’t get out. I still put 4 quarts in (3.8qt spec in manual). I actually like it up front, easier to get to.

It’s hard to tell but it’s just slightly over the F mark on the oil dip stick. 1.6L GDI

View attachment 156447

The '18 ACCENT read a bit higher after O.C.. Drawed out about 5 ounces through the dipstick tube and it's close to your reading .

Last edited:

View attachment 156447
Pump it out thru the dip stick

Last edited:
This will be going in 2014 Jeep Wrangler SportView attachment 151010
Just to bump this, this oil change will be happenning tomorrow. The Jeep's capacity is 6 quarts~5.67 litres. Would it be acceptable to use the remaining litre of Castrol EURO CAR 5W-30 ACEA C3 I have left over from last month's change on the Nissan to make up the small difference? Or just buy a single litre of the Mobil 1 0W-30 AFE and call it done?
Jeep has 26,000kms~16,000 miles on it currently.
Thx:)

Just to bump this, this oil change will be happenning tomorrow. The Jeep's capacity is 6 quarts~5.67 litres. Would it be acceptable to use the remaining litre of Castrol EURO CAR 5W-30 ACEA C3 I have left over from last month's change on the Nissan to make up the small difference? Or just buy a single litre of the Mobil 1 0W-30 AFE and call it done?
Jeep has 26,000kms~16,000 miles on it currently.
Thx:)
I'd personally just use the leftover oil to top off your fill. Gets rid of that last little bit, and saves you from having to buy a single quart.

Back