Post your latest oil change

2016 Chevy Cruze
Out - Mobil 1 5w30, Wix filter
In - Kirkland Sig Synthetic 5w30, Delco Pro filter

Only put 2K mi on the car in the last 9 mo, but the maintenance minder said change it. Also DIY'd it for the first time in years -- thanks y'all for the motivation.

1995 Nissan Pathfinder
Out 0w40 Castrol and QS3682 Filter (Realized this was last done in Oct 2018! But has only driven 3000km since.)
In 10w30 Castrol Synthetic and Mobil1 MI-208 filter

Would not normally use more than a 5w in this engine, but I'm trying to use up some of my stash, haha. On a side note, the rear main seal leak the truck had appears to have stopped at some point. It had been leaking ever since my mechanic replaced it when we had the engine out.

Apparently, if someone can do something better or cheaper than you, then you clearly need to know about it.

Absolutely. I mean, why wouldn't you want to know that everything you do is inferior? What you drive, cook, pay for oil changes....I want to know immediately that I'm trash for the mundane decisions I make that really mean nothing anyway.

Absolutely. I mean, why wouldn't you want to know that everything you do is inferior? What you drive, cook, pay for oil changes....I want to know immediately that I'm trash for the mundane decisions I make that really mean nothing anyway.
I agree. I also see that you're not driving a Toyota- might I have a minute of your time to discuss with you why you should get rid of your current automotive mistake and get yourself behind the wheel of a Toyota?

07 Kia Rio.

Out: mobil super 5w30
In: Mobil super 10w30 and lubegard biotech 10oz bottle. Letting filter go another couple weeks before I replace it with Kia oem filter.

2019 Frontier , 22500 miles, 4th oil change, about 6000 miles on oil.

out Supertech syn 10/30, fram ultra filter
in Supertech syn 10/30, fram ultra filter

Last use of fram filter. Never had a filter stuck on engine base before. Future oil changes I want to try Penzoil 5/30 European and
use wix or oem filter.

2019 Frontier , 22500 miles, 4th oil change, about 6000 miles on oil.

out Supertech syn 10/30, fram ultra filter
in Supertech syn 10/30, fram ultra filter

Last use of fram filter. Never had a filter stuck on engine base before. Future oil changes I want to try Penzoil 5/30 European and
use wix or oem filter.

I've heard the newer OEM Nissan filters are not that great. I'd love to see one cut open to prove that. Better off with Wix or Fram Ultra. The old blue ones that were made in Japan were quite stout.

2016 Toyota Sienna LE - 3.5L 115,018 miles on unit / 10,600 miles on oil

OUT: Mobil 1 EP 0W-20 and a M1C-251A filter

IN: Napa Full Synthetic 0W-20 and Napa Platinum 47047 filter.

I collected a sample of the M1EP and will be sending it in for a UOA.

Back