Post Your Latest CAF Change!

Change? Nah, K&N VF2007, vacuumed it out, dunked it in water, pulled it out, lightly air hoses excess, spray some leather scented spray in the pleats and back in she went.

2014 CRV. Out was a ATP I believe. In was a Amazon Basics Cabin Air Filter with Activated Carbon and Baking Soda. I bought a 2 pack of these when they first came out and the price was right. First time using one. It is as thick as the OEM.

Changed the original cabin filter in my 2023 VW Jetta GLI since purchasing in November 2022.
Installed a MANN filter PN: CUK 26 009
The MANN filter, made in Mexico, and the OEM were identical even though the OEM is Valeo brand and made in Germany.

IMG_1816.jpeg

IMG_1817.jpeg

IMG_1820.jpeg

IMG_1821.jpeg

IMG_1823.jpeg

IMG_1824.jpeg

2018 Subaru Legacy Sport. Yearly change.

Out: Purolator Boss PBC35667
In: Bosch HEPA 9055C

The Puro is nice and thick. Had a lot of junk in it. The Bosch "seems" to be slightly narrower and slightly deeper. Let's see how it hold up for one year.

2018 Subaru Legacy Sport. Yearly change.

Out: Purolator Boss PBC35667
In: Bosch HEPA 9055C

The Puro is nice and thick. Had a lot of junk in it. The Bosch "seems" to be slightly narrower and slightly deeper. Let's see how it hold up for one year.
Don’t be surprised to experience lower air flow.

Don’t be surprised to experience lower air flow.
I don't have experience with the older Bosch Hepa filters but the one I just put in and the one I have been using in my Impreza are thinner. It hasn't decreased airflow at all. We'll see with this one.

Back