Post a favorite animal

Guess I better honor Marvin, who recently died at 13, and given my age will probably be my last dog. My stepson picked him up in front of Target and it ticked me off. Wife is dead, got the adopted shiftless stepson out of my house and Marvin became my best buddy. Certainly more enjoyable than the troublesome kid. He weighed in at about 40 pounds and my daughter had his DNA tested. Don't really believe it but they said he was German Shepherd Dog , Rhodesian Ridgeback, Australian Shepherd and Golden
Retriever. Not as tasty as the lobster but unlike the crustacean I was able to teach him to sit.

View attachment 32965

I see the German Shepherd in him!

Jack

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 12
I did some journey work late last year (yes, have travelled strange places during the last 18 months) to find my spirit animal...

Came out with the Honey Badger, and left me wondering well I've heard of it...what IS it ?

Did the research, and it works...

Blue Oval, Blackie was quite the handsome beast. Was he adaptable and easygoing? All the black cats I've known have been, and one was the smartest I've ever known as well.

Blue Oval, Blackie was quite the handsome beast. Was he adaptable and easygoing? All the black cats I've known have been, and one was the smartest I've ever known as well.
OMG, he was so laid back. And, very smart. My son was his pet. Everyday when we came home from work my son would get on his laptop. Blackie would lay on his keyboard. And, he loved water. He would go in the bathroom and jump up on the lav, look at the faucet, look at you. He wanted the water turned on so he could drink and run his head under it. When my son went to bed, Blackie would follow him and sleep with him all night long. He liked to play, but mostly sat on the window sill letting the lizards pi** him off. We could leave the front and back door wide open and he would never go outside. He would sit at the door just looking outside. We were very heart broken when he passed away. :cry:

Guess I better honor Marvin, who recently died at 13, and given my age will probably be my last dog. My stepson picked him up in front of Target and it ticked me off. Wife is dead, got the adopted shiftless stepson out of my house and Marvin became my best buddy. Certainly more enjoyable than the troublesome kid. He weighed in at about 40 pounds and my daughter had his DNA tested. Don't really believe it but they said he was German Shepherd Dog , Rhodesian Ridgeback, Australian Shepherd and Golden
Retriever. Not as tasty as the lobster but unlike the crustacean I was able to teach him to sit.

View attachment 32965

Looks VERY German shepherd! Those ears and head are definitely GSD!

Back