Post a favorite animal

Jersey- she's my 8 year old Yorkie and running buddy.

Attachments

• IMG_20200702_135246_675.jpg
    IMG_20200702_135246_675.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 8
I really don’t have a favorite wild animal. The wife and I enjoy zoos and aquariums, being outside in nature etc.

The wife and I have a pug named Maddie and a cat named Nebula. We’re picking up our GSD named Mando this Monday. He’ll be 8 weeks.

Also the wife applied to possibly adopt 2 inseparable pugs that are available for adoption. Ones a senior and the other looks to be a few years old. Cooper and Maverick. Not a top gun fan at all, but you can’t change an old dogs name. Oh well.

That could very well be 4 house dogs as well as a cat. Oh my.

Last edited:
Wolfus Aurelius, a big mixed-breed cat. I rescued him about 9 years ago when his "humans" got evicted and abandoned him to wander from door to door for handouts. I will never understand why some people abandon their animals, dislike black cats, or cats in general.
My cat Smoky just sat for me but my other cat Tigger went into hiding a soon as he saw me aim the phone at him. 🙀

Your handsome beast looks much like my Wolf. No pics of him on this computer; I'll check the other ones.

I will never understand why people are afraid of, or just dislike, black cats. They are often the most agreeable and adaptable of cats.

Wolfus Aurelius, a big mixed-breed cat. I rescued him about 9 years ago when his "humans" got evicted and abandoned him to wander from door to door for handouts. I will never understand why some people abandon their animals, dislike black cats, or cats in general.
I feel that people who hate or harm animals are just plain sadistic and have psychological problems.

While I have 4 cats, this guy (Minnie, don't ask, lol) has been my favorite. He's getting a little old now though and isn't getting around as well as he used to. Although he managed to get in the box on the fridge the other day. We took him and his siblings in many years ago after his mother got hit by a car infront of the old house. We knew she had kittens and managed to find them. Bottle fed for a little bit, but got all of them adopted out, but fell in love with this guy and kept him.

3lWClxX.jpg

Back