Policeman shoots motorist during traffic stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
The story has little to do with gun owners. However, many here (if you have waded through the pages) have no problem with the officers actions and are blaming the victim. That frightens me as an innocent civilian. Responsible gun owners do not frighten me at all. Seems lie there are a lot out there that are trigger happy- scares the bejeebas outta me.

ref

Originally Posted By: 29662
As a S.C. resident that cop better pray that I'm not on the jury. Given the video evidence, he's going to jail, and I would recommend that they make bubba his cellmate. Someone has to protect the citizenry from these thugs with a badge.

A badge doesn't make you right. Some of you guys need to stop being such shills.

+1

Originally Posted By: linkbelt
Originally Posted By: 29662
As a S.C. resident that cop better pray that I'm not on the jury. Given the video evidence, he's going to jail, and I would recommend that they make bubba his cellmate. Someone has to protect the citizenry from these thugs with a badge.

A badge doesn't make you right. Some of you guys need to stop being such shills.

+1

+2

Originally Posted By: DoubleWasp
Too many people in this thread are happy just to see a gun be used to shoot somebody, especially a minority.

I'm not sure that I'd categorize their statements like that, but I would say that they are looking at it from the wrong angle- the one where the kid brought this down onto himself.

There are plenty of times where an innocent person has been shot or killed by the police because they were doing something incredibly stupid, but I don't believe this is one.

Originally Posted By: DoubleWasp
Too many people in this thread are happy just to see a gun be used to shoot somebody, especially a minority.

Your posts consistently bring race into the discussion.

People who can only see things through the filter of race are, by definition, racists.

I haven't seen a single post in this discussion in which someone is happy that a person was shot. The addition of race into your flawed assessment of posts simply makes you out to be either, a) a racist or b) a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back