Platform bed recommendations

After a cal king and a regular king, I want to try something else, like a full. Kings are just too big for 2 relatively skinny people, plus you need a bedroom fit for a king, which is not the case. Bedroom square footage will be shifted from the bed to a desk. Plus I don't want to haul the Ikea Malm 400 miles to my newly rented place.

I want a bed with clearance underneath, to fit storage bins: 12" minimum, 14" or even 16" for those big Costco bins. Also want a headboard, even if it's minimal, to keep pillows from falling or staining the walls. A footboard is best avoided, so my feet can dangle. I'm 5-9.5, wife is 5-4. Getting a full should encourage me to stop using pillows. No particle board.

Initially I wanted to get the Ikea Neiden, raise it and add a few more supports.
But then I saw beds like this one: https://www.amazon.com/Olee-Sleep-Heavy-Non-slip-Support/dp/B01M0HEKLT?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_1&th=1, but I see a lot of failures in the reviews. Of course no headboard on this one, but you get the idea. These metal frames would maximize space underneath, and have the potential to be solid, I remember some very solid metal beds in college.
I would appreciate your inputs on a quality platform bed within the parameters above, but trying to stay under $200 if possible. I'd rather pay $100 more than waste $100 on scrap metal.

You will wish you bought a queen if you have the space for it. You only have 2'3" or 27"inches each for your space with a full mattress.
My wife (5'-8.5" 121 and I (6'-2.75" 165) are skinny but tall and we have a cal king. I'm not broad shouldered.
We had a mattress on a Zinus folding type metal bed frame, bought the headboard brackets and attached a headboard. And we added a bed skirt to hide containers underneath the bed. It looked neat and provided storage space my wife used for off season clothes.

The reviews on it are correct of it squeaking. Not a deal breaker. It held up just fine for us with a heavy latex mattress on it.
The platform you are looking at seems nicer as it allows for more storage underneath the bed.
We moved to a new home and spent money on Amish furniture and use the old platform in our guest bedroom.

Back