Pickle Roll-ups! (w/pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made these tonight with homemade pickles.

Anyone else like 'em?

23kx113.jpg

OMG YES!!!!!! Better, to me, when you cut pickle longways into two or three long strips, then lots of Philly cream cheese and double rolled meat of your choice!!!!

Originally Posted By: Audios
Is this a Midwest thing? I like pickles on my sandwiches but this is extreme. Cream cheese???

Must be. Let's tell them about brown bread; it will freak them out.

Is this a Midwest thing? I like pickles on my sandwiches but this is extreme. Cream cheese???

Yup, cream cheese.

Spread the cream cheese on the meat, thick or thin, and roll pickle up inside it.
Midwest or not, try it!!! You'll like it!!!

Originally Posted By: Turk

Yup, cream cheese.

Cream cheese and what? Ham? What's on the outside?

I can have pickles with just about anything. Local Polish delis around here sell them straight out of a barrel. Love 'em.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: Turk

Yup, cream cheese.

Cream cheese and what? Ham? What's on the outside?

I can have pickles with just about anything. Local Polish delis around here sell them straight out of a barrel. Love 'em.

Ham, any type but honey ham. This was virginia ham.

Use smaller diameter pickles & DRY THEM in a paper towel first. Dry the ham as well.

Let me know how you like 'em!

Had these once, and they were ok.

My poison when it come to pickles is deep fried pickle slices. Hooters has pretty good ones.

That is a great way to make a cheap pickle tasty. We used to do that all the time.

Great pickles should be served alone and let the flavor stand on its own merit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back