Phillips 66 Dexron VI

Hi.I am debating purchasing Phillips 66 Dexron VI for my 2013 Duramax with Allison transmission.I have ran Dex VI for 250,000 miles so far and my intervals fall under Severe 45,000 miles since the truck is used for hauling.My choices are whatever licensed big name Dex VI is on the shelf or the Phillips 66 synthetic.Also with the synthetic Dex VI can it run longer? Here is info on the Phillips 66 Dex VI: http://site.industrial-oil.net/pdfs/Conoco-Dexron-VI-Spec-Sheet.pdf

Redland1

I actually have that Havoline in my cart,lol.But is it comparable to the Phillips 66 syn.Also The price for 8 quarts of Phillips 66 is $52.

Both are licensed, and any difference between them would be hair splitting, if that even. Use either with full confidence.

If they are both on the official license list they are virtually identical. They will have exact same additive package specified by GM and only a limited number of specific base oil suppliers to choose from. They will be primarily group 3 oils from what I understand with higher synthetics blended in small percentages from what I understand.