Pentius filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was playing with the RockAuto site, and noticed Pentius oil filters are just a tad more expensive than the cheapest Pronto filters. They are based in LA. Any good?

Pentius Automotive Filters are on par with korean made filters in terms of quality and performance.

I Feel they are better made then some champ labs made filters.

Very good filter for the price paid.

Originally Posted By: UberxG
Very good filter for the price paid.

Up here, they're way too much, particularly when I can get a Bosch cheaper. The pricing I found in the State was much more attractive. Thanks for that bit of info, by the way!

I bought both air and fuel filters for my cars as they were much less expensive than Purolator and Fram. The air filters seemed every bit as good in construction. All parts were made in Korea.

Cannot comment on their oil filters as I didn't buy any. Cannot comment on the fuel filters as I didn't cut them apart but their heft and construction felt good.

Pricing varies. If you change your oil @ 3,000 miles, use the cheapest filter you can find.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Bet these Pentius oil filters are made by Premium Guard.... A very solid oil filter made by PG in the highest populated country on the planet.

Just looked at their site... Yeah those are PG filters... The red silicone gasket at the bottom of their xl filters are only found on PG synthetic oil filters... The base plate is a perfect match has well. The white filter is a PG one too...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back