Pennzoil 0w-16 is Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: nap
Originally Posted By: Greggy_D
Originally Posted By: oil_film_movies
A 0w20 becomes a 0w16 really fast with fuel dilution. Now if you START with a 0w16 fresh, you might have a 0w10 after a few miles.

Proof please.

He doesn’t need to “prove” anything. He used the verb “might”.

He also used the word "becomes", which you conveniently ignored. So yes, I would like proof of his claims.

A 0w20 becomes a 0w16 really fast with fuel dilution. Now if you START with a 0w16 fresh, you might have a 0w10 after a few miles.

Proof please.

He also used the word "becomes", which you conveniently ignored. So yes, I would like proof of his claims.

This isn't difficult. Gas is thinner than oil, with fuel dilution viscosity is reduced, Shannow provided numerous examples of a 0w-20 slipping into the 0w-16 range due to this.

Proof please.

That's a different sentence. What's hard to believe there? The effects of fuel dilution in general?

Or is it the word "fast"?

You had examples in this thread and for a more formal approach you can have this:

https://hrcak.srce.hr/file/75680

Why do you keep asking for "proof" when the answers are in the thread or on the first page of a Google search?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back