PB's Bug Squash in windsh. washer reservoir ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i have started using Poor Boys' bug squash, which is great for bugs on the bumpers and widnshield, even dried on bugs.

I was wondering if I can add some to the windshield washer reservoir to make existing washer fluid a bit more "potent"...
-If yes, how much should I add, % wise?

PB Bug Ssquash is pretty strong and concentrated and I don't want to damage any parts involving the windshield wash system, hoses/nozzles etc...

EDIT:
I guess I can, but a 'capful' depends on washer fluid reservoir, methinks:
From PB product info:
Quote:
Want a boost in your windshield washer fluid to help get rid of those smear marks on your windshield and eat through winter salt grime? Poorboy's World Bug Squash works great as an additive. Just put a cap full into your windshield washer reservoir and watch it give your fluid cleaning power a boost!

Last edited:
A cap full should be fine in any size resevoir. I think the windshield washer reservoirs in both the Burb and GP are just about one gallon each and would guess that most vehicles' reservoir capacities do not vary much from each other.

Last edited:
I wouldn't put in more than what they recommend. They're in the business of selling their product (and using more would mean you need to buy more sooner), but also not getting in trouble if it is misused, so I would not treat at a rate greater than they specify.

They have bigger bugs in Texas !
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back