PartsMaster VOA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have the VOA of this oil, they say its made with old Valvoline Formulas, and my dad uses it in his shop a lot, with good results.

Thanks.

ah the good ole cheap partsmaster

I would be all too interested about this oil

and also where your dad gets it from

we have a chain down here called Bennet Auto Supply that carries partsmaster stuff

we get their filters at our shop at like 1-2 dollars a piece, they use the same numbering system as Wix, but with a 6 on the front instead of 5.......

they make belts, suspension parts, most of it seems pretty [censored] cheap, and the price of it is.... the belts didn't look half bad though

He works at a shop but the shop supplies it from a NAPA store I think... just down the road from where he works.

They even have synthetic oil, and they use it a lot on many many cars with good results combined with filter from the same company.

He doesn't seem to mind it but considering how cheaply its priced I doubt that its as any good as the best M1 oils.

There is a customer with a crown vic that just turned 500k on that car, he changes the oil about every other week...

yeah I used to buy synthetic PM 10w-30 years back, I think it was 2.50 in a qt bottle when I first started buying it.......

those were the days

Last edited:
They still have the Synthetic Oil available but its around 4$ I think... 2.50 gets you the Dino Oil.

Not bad oil but I am sure its not the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back