Parts Authority - wholesale / retail - any experience?

My latest RA order was shipped from 6115 Northbelt Drive in Norcross GA. I google it and it shows up as a Parts Authority location I believe?

Seem legit - website says they have multiple retail locations, etc.

Never hear of them. Anyone use them locally?

They just opened one of those in my area recently not sure if it’s just Parts Authority or not as the building says Auto Plus, Parts Authority. So not sure if it’s two companies or one company. We haven’t had a chance to go in yet. I’m sure it will be a nice change from the multiple chain stores we have here. They have banker hours and aren’t open on weekends so I probably won’t get to go for a long time lol.

They have a dozen stores in my area and I've had an account with them for years for buying cheap items a few times a month like a brake line fitting or muffler clamp. Part prices are pretty high so I rarely buy anything more than $30. Looking back at my account history I see 30 invoices the last 2 years and the highest is $22. Rock Auto, Amazon or Ebay is better for my needs.

I use them a lot. They bought out IMC locally. Their website layout is awkward compared to the old IMC one. They always have the most random thing in stock that we need that is obsolete or on backorder so that's nice.

Back